How to use Clenbuterol safely ??

Tr3nbal0n3

Starting a cycle of fat burners to get as ripped as possible before summer. I have never used clenbuterol and I’m worried about potentially causing damage to my heart. Im 23 years old and I have never used any Steroids, nor do I have any pre-existing health issues. I’m kinda nervous about starting clenbuterol. Any harm mitigation advice ?? Anyone know of any supplements I should take or any tips to keep healthy while on clen ??

40MG of Clenbuterol. 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off
20MG of GW501516
1000MG injectable L-Carnitine per day

Yes.. that's why it's advised to take ketotifen (iirc 1mg before bed) and you resensetize b2 receptors. You work your way up and when you feel it doesn't have the same effect you start ketotifen and drop the clen dose because you force b2 receptors to respond again.

It's not really an apples-to apples comparison, but the b2 adrenoceptor cells do desensitize in humans too. This can be felt if you've taken a clen dose for 3-5 days without tiltrating up the dose
I don’t think you got my point. The studies are not necessary. Desensitization of the b2 Adrenoceptor goes without saying. My point was if your titrating the dose discontinuation of the clenbuterol for 2 weeks is not needed.

I don’t think you got my point. The studies are not necessary. Desensitization of the b2 Adrenergic receptor goes without saying. My point was if your titrating the dose discontinuation of the clenbuterol for 2 weeks is not needed.
And what dose would you plan to tilrate up to? Until you start having heart problems? Just going to take clen indefinitely and keep ramping the dose until your heart explodes?

Letting the sensitivity reset is the much safer and more practical option.

And what dose would you plan to tilrate up to? Until you start having heart problems? Just going to take clen indefinitely and keep ramping the dose until your heart explodes?

Letting the sensitivity reset is the much safer and more practical option.
Did you not read my first post? To each their own but the goal with clenbuterol is to get in and out. You’re just wasting your time. You plan on running that shit forever?

B2 adrenoceptor desensitization has nothing to do with safety..

Last edited:
Did you not read my first post? To each their own but the goal with clenbuterol is to get in and out. You’re just wasting your time. You plan on running that shit forever?

B2 adrenoceptor desensitization has nothing to do with safety..
I don't plan on running it at all.

You're the one saying discontinuation is not needed, you're wrong

I don't plan on running it at all.

You're the one saying discontinuation is not needed, you're wrong
I’m sorry I was under the impression I was specific in my first post but I forgot to mention to discontinue after 6 weeks of continuous use. None the less this compound should be utilized towards tail end of prep only if needed.

"We present a case of a 22-year-old bodybuilder diagnosed with myocarditis secondary to clenbuterol use."

"Clenbuterol misuse can result in myocardial injury."

"A 22-year-old male with no comorbidities presented with a 3-day history of intermittent, central chest pain. On the day of presentation, he had 2 episodes of chest pain at rest of a few hours’ duration and occurring a few hours apart. It was associated with 3 episodes of vomiting. There were no other significant symptoms. The patient was a bodybuilder who started taking clenbuterol 1 week prior. He took the lowest recommended dose of 40 micrograms but was unforthcoming about the dosing frequency. He denied taking other performance-enhancing or recreational drugs. He did not smoke and drank alcohol socially. He was haemodynamically stable, and his physical examination was unremarkable"

"A repeat ECG confirmed ST changes in keeping with a posterior myocardial infarction (MI) with inferolateral involvement (Fig. 2) and an urgent inpatient coronary angiogram was arranged. Prior to the procedure, the patient was treated with intravenous metoprolol for a tachycardia of 120 beats per minute. A brief echocardiogram carried out immediately before cardiac catheterization demonstrated regional wall motion abnormalities affecting the lateral and posterior basal segments. However, the results of the angiogram demonstrated that the coronary arteries were normal in appearance."

If you want to F**k up your own heart then go for it buddy. I won't shed a single tear for you, but within the context of this being a harm reduction board, you reccomending to indefinitely run clenbuterol while tiltrating the dose up and down is downright reckless, and stupid. I don't think anyone else should suffer, should they take your poor advice.

edit: just saw you changed your tune to 6 weeks before discontinuation. I still stand by 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, starting the dose low (20mcg), and tiltrating up VERY slowly, never exceeding 100mcg. The heart isn't something you want to play with, and clenbuterol misuse can cause very severe problems

"We present a case of a 22-year-old bodybuilder diagnosed with myocarditis secondary to clenbuterol use."

"A 22-year-old male with no comorbidities presented with a 3-day history of intermittent, central chest pain. On the day of presentation, he had 2 episodes of chest pain at rest of a few hours’ duration and occurring a few hours apart. It was associated with 3 episodes of vomiting. There were no other significant symptoms. The patient was a bodybuilder who started taking clenbuterol 1 week prior. He took the lowest recommended dose of 40 micrograms but was unforthcoming about the dosing frequency. He denied taking other performance-enhancing or recreational drugs. He did not smoke and drank alcohol socially. He was haemodynamically stable, and his physical examination was unremarkable"

"A repeat ECG confirmed ST changes in keeping with a posterior myocardial infarction (MI) with inferolateral involvement (Fig. 2) and an urgent inpatient coronary angiogram was arranged. Prior to the procedure, the patient was treated with intravenous metoprolol for a tachycardia of 120 beats per minute. A brief echocardiogram carried out immediately before cardiac catheterization demonstrated regional wall motion abnormalities affecting the lateral and posterior basal segments. However, the results of the angiogram demonstrated that the coronary arteries were normal in appearance."

If you want to F**k up your own heart then go for it buddy. I won't shed a single tear for you, but within the context of this being a harm reduction board, you reccomending to indefinitely run clenbuterol while tiltrating the dose up and down is downright reckless, and stupid. I don't think anyone else should suffer, should they take your poor advice.
Never did I recommend the indefinite use of clenbuterol.

edit: just saw you changed your tune to 6 weeks before discontinuation. I still stand by 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, starting the dose low (20mcg), and tiltrating up VERY slowly, never exceeding 100mcg. The heart isn't something you want to play with, and clenbuterol misuse can cause very severe problems
Tune was never changed. I just assumed the discontinuation went without saying but I hear u 100%. Small disagreement with protocol but views are very similar otherwise. Kudos to u ..

Ok so iv read that when using clen you start at 20mcg and titrate up. I've read to space doses out every 2-4hours. so first day of using clen I start with 20mcg, 2-4hours later another 20mcgs. Then as the days go on I will add 20mcg each day till I get to 100mcg or 120mcg with each 20mcg dose being 2-4hours apart. When I hear someone say they take 100mcg or 120mcg of clen they aren't taking it all at once, correct? That sounds crazy. Are people taking their doses all at once? that doesn't sound right. And this is all me asking for clarification I could have misinterpreted what these people said.

Ok so iv read that when using clen you start at 20mcg and titrate up. I've read to space doses out every 2-4hours. so first day of using clen I start with 20mcg, 2-4hours later another 20mcgs. Then as the days go on I will add 20mcg each day till I get to 100mcg or 120mcg with each 20mcg dose being 2-4hours apart. When I hear someone say they take 100mcg or 120mcg of clen they aren't taking it all at once, correct? That sounds crazy. Are people taking their doses all at once? that doesn't sound right. And this is all me asking for clarification I could have misinterpreted what these people said.
Day 1-3 20mcg/day
Day 4-6 40mcg/day
Day 7-9 60mcg/day
Day 10-12 80mcg/day
Day 13-14 (or 15) 100mcg/day

Would be a good example of a protocol. I wouldnt start with 40mcg on day 1 like you mentioned. It's taken all at once. By the end the receptors will be desensitized so 100mcg at day 13 will probably feel the same as 20mcg on day 1, If that makes sense

Thanks everyone for all the advice. I was going to start at 40mcg a day because I ordered clen from Amino asylum and it’s dosed at 40mcg a tablet, So I’ll just cut them in half and start with 20mcg for the first 3 days and then go up slowly to 60mcg, two weeks or two weeks off..
I also get mine from amino asylum and break them into quarters so that I can increase by 10mcg weekly. 20-30-40-50-60-80-40 is how I like to do it

I was a fan of clen, but after I tried salbutamol I never looked back again. If you have some contacts get it from pharmacy. Pretty much the same effect at 1/3 side effects. Btw half life is much shorter so no worries if you take too much, it will pass in few hours, unless of course OD.

All in all, I don't use that shit anymore. I try to minimize the stuff I take to stay healthy long term in this game. It was fun to experiment though. Now that I have what I wanted and worked for, it's just a refinement here and there.

I was a fan of clen, but after I tried salbutamol I never looked back again. If you have some contacts get it from pharmacy. Pretty much the same effect at 1/3 side effects. Btw half life is much shorter so no worries if you take too much, it will pass in few hours, unless of course OD.

All in all, I don't use that shit anymore. I try to minimize the stuff I take to stay healthy long term in this game. It was fun to experiment though. Now that I have what I wanted and worked for, it's just a refinement here and there.

Agreed dude. It's taxing and i think going crazy in dosages is what makes it worse. You can still have anticatabolic effects from clen in 20-40mcg running it through the entire cutting phase but most of the people don't use it for mild support, they want to get immediate results and rushing to full blown.

Also i think this kind of fat burners work well if you're already sub 10% and you re going for the last sprint, for the end of your cutting period when you're already drained and tired from the deficit. I'm also kinda high in bf and now i just started my first time cutting as enhanced, i want to go as lean as possible but i don't see it using any b2 fat burners..perhaps i'll try cardarine though, also i was looking for inj l-carnitine but most guys here say it doesn't do shit on burning fat.

If someday i'll tip my toe again in b2 drugs i would definitely try salbutamol before my fasted cardio. It has only 5-6 hours halflife so it's perfect for someone having already trouble sleeping. No clen again (especially in high dosages) and no yohimbine because the nausea and feeling on it sucked.

Clen can keep you up at night which is no bueno for gainz.

If whatever protocol you're on is keeping you up at night, strongly recommend re-evaluating that protocol. Or use different drugs.

V
I take semaglutide and can definitely vouch for the appetite suppression it gives. It makes cutting calories so incredibly easy. In fact, the only real problem I have with semaglutide is that it works too well at curbing my appetite. I could eat 1,000 calories per day no problem mentally but physically I would obviously die.
Clen does the same to me. I remember using about 120mcg, and not feeling hungry at all. I was also very strong

Tune was never changed. I just assumed the discontinuation went without saying but I hear u 100%. Small disagreement with protocol but views are very similar otherwise. Kudos to u ..
Case study of 1 guy who probably had shitty reaction to clen. Let people try what they want and collect data on themselves