Clen, GW501516, injectable L-Carnitine

Tr3nbal0n3

Starting a cycle of fat burners to get as ripped as possible before summer. I have never used clenbuterol and I’m worried about potentially causing damage to my heart. Im 23 years old and I have never used any Steroids, nor do I have any pre-existing health issues. I’m kinda nervous about starting clenbuterol. Any harm mitigation advice ?? Anyone know of any supplements I should take or any tips to keep healthy while on clen ??

40MG of Clenbuterol. 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off
20MG of GW501516
1000MG injectable L-Carnitine per day

Then do more cardio…if you want magic then cook yourself on DNP. You should have done enough research to know what this was and wasn’t going to do.
Seriously, stop it.
OK, they have given you this dnp crap for free, so you can write about it and advertise it for them.
This is the whole point of your posts. I doubt very much anyone, here, has a deathwish or actually needs to take this awful thing to lose some fat.
Members of this community have the will and the skills to do better, I think.
Maybe the only one needing this was you, after being sponsored by the vendor.
You continue to name drop and push this stuff at every occasion.
You sound like you are now a sales rep for them. Maybe you should update the details of your log, and put that in, which would also be in line with this forum''s rules.
And then your patronising tone towards another member, that he should do more cardio and his research is not up to scratch, when I bet it wasn't long ago you could barely do any cardio, yourself. However, I bet nobody here patronised you about it.
Do your thing without bothering everyone with it. I think that would be fair and more honest.

Is that your shill account to push your peptide source, @ShredSeason ? Nice try.
Stop destroying my drug empire @HB_22 this Reta isn’t gonna pay for itself
You continue to name drop and push this stuff at every occasion.
You sound like you are now a sales rep for them.
Shit’s going downhill guys I went from running a multinational peptide corporation to being a sales rep for fucking pesticides.

they have given you this dnp crap for free, so you can write about it and advertise it for them.
This is the whole point of your posts.

DNP’s effects on your skin​

I’ve decided to start highlighting the negatives of DNP. I know some people lurk this thread for their own research, and I don’t want anyone now or in the future that’s planning a cycle to think this stuff is chill when dosed modestly. It’s not. At all. Not even one little bit.
I’m writing up anti-drug PSAs while you’re out here twiddling your ass hairs telling ghost stories. Sit your silly ass down.