How to use Clenbuterol safely ??

Tr3nbal0n3

Starting a cycle of fat burners to get as ripped as possible before summer. I have never used clenbuterol and I’m worried about potentially causing damage to my heart. Im 23 years old and I have never used any Steroids, nor do I have any pre-existing health issues. I’m kinda nervous about starting clenbuterol. Any harm mitigation advice ?? Anyone know of any supplements I should take or any tips to keep healthy while on clen ??

40MG of Clenbuterol. 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off
20MG of GW501516
1000MG injectable L-Carnitine per day

I’m in prep rn and not even on clean or any fat burners, if your goal is to be shredded why not just diet as low as you can and then think about extras? Have you pushed yourself cutting naturally?

TBH when I was your age I would just dial in diet and pop EC stack 2-3x a day to break through plateaus when I started to get leaner. I would always say if you worried about health start low somewhere around effective dose for your weight and up your doses if you need fit.

Also, drink water

Starting a cycle of fat burners to get as ripped as possible before summer. I have never used clenbuterol and I’m worried about potentially causing damage to my heart. Im 23 years old and I have never used any Steroids, nor do I have any pre-existing health issues. I’m kinda nervous about starting clenbuterol. Any harm mitigation advice ?? Anyone know of any supplements I should take or any tips to keep healthy while on clen ??

20MG of GW501516
Clenbuterol can be pretty risky – it can cause heart problems like attacks and irregular rhythms. Plus, there are side effects like muscle shakes, extra sweating, high blood pressure, insomnia, headaches, nausea, and vomiting. And don't forget mood swings – from excitement to depression. No joke, better be careful with that stuff.

I've done 2 maybe 3 runs where you start at 20 & ramp up every 3 days and it sucks. I got tired of the jitters and crazy heart esp on leg days. It's no fun squatting and leg pressing when you gotta rest forever to try and get you hr somewhat reasonable.

I'm trying right now for the first time a longer run and slowly stepping up the dose. I heard the idea from Scott mcnally at think big bodybuilding who got the idea from Dave Palumbo. Basically start at 20mg ride that dose out for 2-3 weeks then increase it to 40 ride that out and keep going up by 20 but don't go over 80. The idea is the heart rate and jittery side effects are barely noticeable but the fat burning side effects are still there, you do get less fat burn overall though because your resting heart rate isn't through the roof but it's more consistent because you can run it continuously for like up to 12 weeks. Also Kurt havens and Dr dean st mart did a video on clen advocating for this slow approach & talking about how it's fat burning effects are still there even when it's no longer jacking up your hr and giving you the jitters.

I did 20mg for 2 weeks and 40 for 2 weeks and so far it's going great. Can barely tell I'm on it, no crazy heart rate no sweating like a pig. I was just a little warmer the first 2 days I took it, didn't even notice anything when I ramped up to 40. Next week I deload so I'll stop. Then I got 5 more weeks of dieting so I'll go 20 for 1 week, 40 for 2 weeks, then 60 for the last 2.

Start at 20-40mcg, titrate by 10-20mcg every week or so, stay under 120mcg (all daily). Also, for the love of god run a cardioselective beta blocker like nebivolol so you aren't fucking your heart; a non-cardioselective beta blocker like propranolol is nice to kill it in the case of any freak accidents with dosing.

Last edited:
I've done 2 maybe 3 runs where you start at 20 & ramp up every 3 days and it sucks. I got tired of the jitters and crazy heart esp on leg days. It's no fun squatting and leg pressing when you gotta rest forever to try and get you hr somewhat reasonable.

I'm trying right now for the first time a longer run and slowly stepping up the dose. I heard the idea from Scott mcnally at think big bodybuilding who got the idea from Dave Palumbo. Basically start at 20mg ride that dose out for 2-3 weeks then increase it to 40 ride that out and keep going up by 20 but don't go over 80. The idea is the heart rate and jittery side effects are barely noticeable but the fat burning side effects are still there, you do get less fat burn overall though because your resting heart rate isn't through the roof but it's more consistent because you can run it continuously for like up to 12 weeks. Also Kurt havens and Dr dean st mart did a video on clen advocating for this slow approach & talking about how it's fat burning effects are still there even when it's no longer jacking up your hr and giving you the jitters.

I did 20mg for 2 weeks and 40 for 2 weeks and so far it's going great. Can barely tell I'm on it, no crazy heart rate no sweating like a pig. I was just a little warmer the first 2 days I took it, didn't even notice anything when I ramped up to 40. Next week I deload so I'll stop. Then I got 5 more weeks of dieting so I'll go 20 for 1 week, 40 for 2 weeks, then 60 for the last 2.
I am curious about this. I have never taken anything but have heard a lot about clen. Do you think that doing it the way you are, with very small doses for a longer time, instead of faster increases in dosage, would allow you to avoid taking medication like nebivolol? To me, the thought of having to take a drug conceived for hypertension is even scarier than taking clenbuterol. Maybe this doesn't make sense to you, as you have experienced it all. I understand that it is used to counteract some of the effect it has on your cardiovascular system. But I wish there was a way of avoiding adding more medication. It would be impossible to get it legitimately, through a prescription, anyway.

I am curious about this. I have never taken anything but have heard a lot about clen. Do you think that doing it the way you are, with very small doses for a longer time, instead of faster increases in dosage, would allow you to avoid taking medication like nebivolol? To me, the thought of having to take a drug conceived for hypertension is even scarier than taking clenbuterol. Maybe this doesn't make sense to you, as you have experienced it all. I understand that it is used to counteract some of the effect it has on your cardiovascular system. But I wish there was a way of avoiding adding more medication. It would be impossible to get it legitimately, through a prescription, anyway.
Ya I don't think you would need nebivolol with the low and slow approach. Honestly most guys running high doses aren't using nebivolol either. On 20 & 40mcg my rhr is in like the 70-80s so I'm not dealing with the crazy heart rate I would get in the past where you're running a 90-120rhr on high doses. That crazy heart rate does burn more calories, but the clenbuterol is still working with the low and slow approach.

I'll probably jump back on at 40 for 2 weeks then do 60 for 2 weeks then 80 for a week and be done

Ya I don't think you would need nebivolol with the low and slow approach. Honestly most guys running high doses aren't using nebivolol either. On 20 & 40mcg my rhr is in like the 70-80s so I'm not dealing with the crazy heart rate I would get in the past where you're running a 90-120rhr on high doses. That crazy heart rate does burn more calories, but the clenbuterol is still working with the low and slow approach.

I'll probably jump back on at 40 for 2 weeks then do 60 for 2 weeks then 80 for a week and be done
Thank you so much for your kind reply! If you remember, I would be happy to know how it all goes for you. Hope that you will achieve what you have in mind.

20MG of GW501516

Ugh I didn't even care about the health effects other than clen wasn't good for my sleep. Even starting low and working up slowly.

Have always had better results with diet (if fat loss is priority, keto worked well for me; otherwise lower carbs just to lean out a bit).

*Edit: these are not good options if gaining muscle is priority... well maybe lower carb if higher protein (plus all the other stuff: gear, training, sleep, et cetera).

You don't *need* anything, but you are going to be frying your heart (or at the least experiencing some amount of strain), especially on high doses, without a beta blocker. Low and slow approach is stupid because your body's beta-2 receptors become desensitized after prolonged exposure to beta-2 agonists.

Also, no need to be scared of nebivolol, look into the drug itself not just what it's used for

Low and slow approach is stupid because your body's beta-2 receptors become desensitized after prolonged exposure to beta-2 agonists.

This is my first time trying the low and slow approach and I feel like the clen is still working in its 4th week. It seems to be getting more popular lately with some of the guys like think big bodybuilding & Dave Palumbo talking about running clen this way for 8-12 weeks

I was skeptical at first because of what I've always heard about receptors too.

Ugh I didn't even care about the health effects other than clen wasn't good for my sleep. Even starting low and working up slowly.

Have always had better results with diet (if fat loss is priority, keto worked well for me; otherwise lower carbs just to lean out a bit).

*Edit: these are not good options if gaining muscle is priority... well maybe lower carb if higher protein (plus all the other stuff: gear, training, sleep, et cetera).

You don't *need* anything, but you are going to be frying your heart (or at the least experiencing some amount of strain), especially on high doses, without a beta blocker. Low and slow approach is stupid because your body's beta-2 receptors become desensitized after prolonged exposure to beta-2 agonists.

Also, no need to be scared of nebivolol, look into the drug itself not just what it's used for
I understand. But what happens to your body when you stop taking both clen and the blood pressure drug? Does your blood pressure get back to normal? Does your resting heart rate go back to how it was before you started with this? Can you even be sure? I know this is not the scenario of someone being diagnosed with hypertension, who has to take this type of medication all the time, and you are only doing it to counteract the effects of the fat burner, temporarily. But it all seems rather drastic.
I guess the same applies with the steroids you take, because I read here that many people also take hypertension drugs with those. After years of doing that, when you stop, how is your body going to react? Would it ever be able to find some kind of homeostasis? I am sorry this sounds silly to you guys, but I come from a place of total ignorance about it. I just want to understand and learn from your experiences. So, please, forgive me if I ask questions that you deem irrelevant. Like I said, I am curious but want to be informed, too. Thank you both!

This is my first time trying the low and slow approach and I feel like the clen is still working in its 4th week. It seems to be getting more popular lately with some of the guys like think big bodybuilding & Dave Palumbo talking about running clen this way for 8-12 weeks

I was skeptical at first because of what I've always heard about receptors too.

sfbizercer said:

I understand. But what happens to your body when you stop taking both clen and the blood pressure drug? Does your blood pressure get back to normal? Does your resting heart rate go back to how it was before you started with this? Can you even be sure? I know this is not the scenario of someone being diagnosed with hypertension, who has to take this type of medication all the time, and you are only doing it to counteract the effects of the fat burner, temporarily. But it all seems rather drastic.
I guess the same applies with the steroids you take, because I read here that many people also take hypertension drugs with those. After years of doing that, when you stop, how is your body going to react? Would it ever be able to find some kind of homeostasis? I am sorry this sounds silly to you guys, but I come from a place of total ignorance about it. I just want to understand and learn from your experiences. So, please, forgive me if I ask questions that you deem irrelevant. Like I said, I am curious but want to be informed, too. Thank you both!

But what happens to your body when you stop taking both clen and the blood pressure drug? Does your blood pressure get back to normal? Does your resting heart rate go back to how it was before you started with this? Can you even be sure?
Once both drugs are entirely cleared out of your system, your blood pressure will likely be at or around what it was before. The drugs don't work once they're out of your body so the only thing that would persist would be bodily damage (usually organs). In this case, not taking a beta-blocker could result in an increased risk of cardiac hypertrophy, which could change your resting heart rate/blood pressure for the worse.
Here's a case of acute clenbuterol toxicity (misdosed tablet), patient presented to GP with 140bpm; his heart rate gradually reduced over 48 h to 70 bpm.
Case Report: Case of low dose clenbuterol toxicity
I know this is not the scenario of someone being diagnosed with hypertension, who has to take this type of medication all the time, and you are only doing it to counteract the effects of the fat burner, temporarily. But it all seems rather drastic.
If you want to use clenbuterol as safely as possible, it is certainly not drastic. You're using a drug that binds to beta-adrenergic receptors across your body, why is it drastic to use another drug that blocks those receptors in your heart? This combination of drugs ideally lets you reap the benefits of clenbuterol while minimizing heart strain, cardiac hypertrophy, and heart rate/blood pressure changes.
Would it ever be able to find some kind of homeostasis?
The body is very good at that. Most prolonged issues are due to organ damage of sorts (HPG/HPA axes in the case of steroids). Most of the time, the body can reach homeostasis either on its own or with a kickstart of sorts (like HCG in the case of steroid abuse-induced hypogonadism).

Sponsors

Latest posts