HugeRaw

You should be telling all the people how stupid you are, to begin to expose your own false identity,
Slander
More excellent supplier (Hugeraw ) than you
Try to use false identities to discredit a more excellent supplier (hugeraw ) than you
lol ,if you want to learn how to do best purity of raw ,
just said You're a loser, I'll tell you.
many clients leave you to turn to me beacause of you canot provide best purity

you feel angry , ? LOL

臭婊子

滚蛋

Just admit you are a competitor from China or India , stop beat around the bush here ! you are just green-eyed monster for we have so many clients , you are a miserable worm. just speak Chinese here directly ,you attack all person whenever they post any good feedback to us . only idiot will trust you are real buyer or trust your words, don't need to post English to disguise yourself as a buyer !!

real buyers should be busy with their work or steroids brew or selling business , they won't have time to stare at this forum to attack everybody post real feedback to HUGERAW at anytime !

we have the best quality goods with good price , and all goods can stand lab test . shipping safe and fast ! now we even have a new shipping method that ship to US no siganture required , it is very safe and convenient to all clients .many clients like this shipping method .
based on the reliable shipping and product quality , so we accept paypal !

we know the competition in this feild is fierce , if you want to gain more clients and do long business with clients , you need to consider improve your product quality, customer service and find safe shipping methods , but not disguise as buyers to Slander on HUGERAW .there are so many suppliers in China , you can not expect to slander all suppliers to get clients , it is a big wrong !

Yo, FuckboyMike, I've been hearing a lot of talk about this fly Asian hoe you have as a rep.

Her name is Laura I believe.

So tell me this ILikeItRawMike.

Is she a fatty? You'd tell me if she were one right? You're a bro like that right? You wouldn't do a brother wrong by hooking said brother up with a diabetic bitch. Would you??

You should be telling all the people how stupid you are, to begin to expose your own false identity,
Slander
More excellent supplier (Hugeraw ) than you
Try to use false identities to discredit a more excellent supplier (hugeraw ) than you
lol ,if you want to learn how to do best purity of raw ,
just said You're a loser, I'll tell you.
many clients leave you to turn to me beacause of you canot provide best purity

you feel angry , ? LOL

Is Laura's Taint as good as you claim your raws to be?

• You are our customer? you know

Those lies
    breaks everyone, and afterward, many are stronger at the broken places
    many

Ancient prophecy say:

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it then he without sin shall cast a stone and teach a man to fish for life-time.

you are right .
ChaseTheYoke
said
I've tried Hugeraw! but he
I want ChaseTheYoke to send to me his package tracking code order that he is our customers

He disappeared

I found him in fact a competer

From India

Begin to discredit us LOL

Ancient prophecy say:

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it then he without sin shall cast a stone and teach a man to fish for life-time.

Is Laura's Taint as good as you claim your raws to be?
ChaseTheYoke
said
I've tried Hugeraw! but he Havenot order from us
I want ChaseTheYoke to send to me his package tracking code order that he is our customers

He disappeared

I found him that in fact a competitor From India

Begin to discredit us for his benefit ; LOL
no taint in our company ,my friend
maybe you should look at again
its Plot
just i have said
real buyers should be busy with their work or steroids brew or selling business , they won't have time to stare at this forum to attack everybody post real feedback to HUGERAW at anytime !
we know the competition in this feild is fierce , if you want to gain more clients and do long business with clients , you need to consider improve your product quality, customer service and find safe shipping methods , but not disguise as buyers to Slander on HUGERAW .there are so many suppliers in China , you can not expect to slander all suppliers to get clients , it is a big wrong !

Justice and honesty overcome the lies and slander from my competitor

Please contact us if someone need raw steroid :););):)
we have the best quality goods with good price , and all goods can stand lab test . shipping safe and fast ! no we even have a new shipping method that ship to US no siganture required , it is very safe and convenient to all clients .many clients like this shipping method .
based on the reliable shipping and product quality , so we accept paypal !

And then?

@mghoward74 is the real culprit here.
:)

@hugerawmike .....why would you ask for someone to post up tracking info? Every member here.... except one, would not do that. That's a security risk on this side.

How can you prove you have the best quality powder's around?

What test have you had done on your powders?

Is the company testing your raws located in another country or in china?

Can you take pictures of your company's location, from many different angles?

How about a pic of your manufacturers room?

What impurities are in your raws? We know that they're impurities in your product...

I'd like to know how you synthesize your product..

Edit: I see you're posting a lot. How's business?

:)

@hugerawmike .....why would you ask for someone to post up tracking info? Every member here.... except one, would not do that. That's a security risk on this side.

How can you prove you have the best quality powder's around?

What test have you had done on your powders?

Is the company testing your raws located in another country or in china?

Can you take pictures of your company's location, from many different angles?

How about a pic of your manufacturers room?

What impurities are in your raws? We know that they're impurities in your product...

I'd like to know how you synthesize your product..
Game on mike! Lets get to know you a bit better :D

@hugerawmike

Please address @opti concerned about the non shipment/delivery of hgh products.

Opti...please provide some proof of transaction. A screenshot of email conversation minus any identifiable markings, a pic of WU/MG receipt....something to prove this person/company took your funds and failed to deliver.

Opti, how many kits did you order? Approximate time frame?

Hopefully this can get resolved

ChaseTheYoke
said
I've tried Hugeraw! but he Havenot order from us

He disappeared

I found him that in fact a competitor From India

Begin to discredit us for his benefit ; LOL
no taint in our company ,my friend
maybe you should look at again
its Plot
just i have said

Laugh. Out. Loud.

Not sure how I missed this earlier, but damnit is that some good shit.

Here is my order as well.

2015-09-09 13.30.54.jpg

No one order from this dude, seriously. I mean a underdosed, more rare item like tren ace might not discredit everything they sell. But to make up a Indian competitor fairytale to cover your tracks? Not only was that a hilarious attempt but it shows people the kind of people they will be doing business with.

There goal is to sell... they don't care what, obviously.