HugeRaw

@hugerawmike

Please address @opti concerned about the non shipment/delivery of hgh products.

Opti...please provide some proof of transaction. A screenshot of email conversation minus any identifiable markings, a pic of WU/MG receipt....something to prove this person/company took your funds and failed to deliver.

Opti, how many kits did you order? Approximate time frame?

Hopefully this can get resolved

@mghoward74, thank you for tagging me in this message. I have all the emails I sent to Laura. On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 I told her about the HGH results that came back at 0.1ng/mL after injecting an entire 10iu vial, normal range is 0-3ng/mL. FAKE HGH!

After this email, she never responded back to any of my messages. Hmmmmm.....

I will post a few screen shots soon. I'm going to go hit the gym right now and wont hold my breath on Mike getting this straighten out for me. I've already taken this as a loss but find this thread quite entertaining and want to see what Mike's next move will be.

If my loss and posts helps any members in saving their money, I know that I have done my part, as small as my contribution might be.

Thank you once again @mghoward74 and to those that are trying to get to the bottom of some of the issues with this particular vendor.

@mghoward74, thank you for tagging me in this message. I have all the emails I sent to Laura. On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 I told her about the HGH results that came back at 0.1ng/mL after injecting an entire 10iu vial, normal range is 0-3ng/mL. FAKE HGH!

After this email, she never responded back to any of my messages. Hmmmmm.....

I will post a few screen shots soon. I'm going to go hit the gym right now and wont hold my breath on Mike getting this straighten out for me. I've already taken this as a loss but find this thread quite entertaining and want to see what Mike's next move will be.

If my loss and posts helps any members in saving their money, I know that I have done my part, as small as my contribution might be.

Thank you once again @mghoward74 and to those that are trying to get to the bottom of some of the issues with this particular vendor.
We won't hear from Mike here again. You can bet your ass on that. We're all Indian competitors here on Meso anyways, right?

Here you go gentleman, just 3 of the emails that cover the basics. I could post the lab results, previous emails, etc....but I think this is suffice for now. The last is a picture of a few emails I sent to Laura who never responded back to any of them. Skype, she was online as well but no luck there also.

Mike, if you have any questions what-so-ever I am willing to answer them. I have nothing to lose as you guys have already taken my money.

PSX_20150909_180231.jpg PSX_20150909_152926.jpg PSX_20150909_181015.jpg

Attachments

• PSX_20150909_180231.jpg
    PSX_20150909_180231.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 15
  • PSX_20150909_152926.jpg
    PSX_20150909_152926.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 16
  • PSX_20150909_180231.jpg
    PSX_20150909_180231.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 16
Here you go gentleman, just 3 of the emails that cover the basics. I could post the lab results, previous emails, etc....but I think this is suffice for now. The last is a picture of a few emails I sent to Laura who never responded back to any of them. Skype, she was online as well but no luck there also.

Mike, if you have any questions what-so-ever I am willing to answer them. I have nothing to lose as you guys have already taken my money.

View attachment 29260 View attachment 29261 View attachment 29262
Thank you for posting this up and helping hold these fuckers accountable!

Thank you for posting this up and helping hold these fuckers accountable!

Your welcome @Notits! Just my small contribution to the forum.

I have no direct/indirectly financial gain on whether members buy from them or not. Members can decide on their own, risk/reward tradeoff.

@hugerawmike....... What's your response to the bunk GH that was sold by you?

DO NOT CLAIM THAT THIS IS SLANDER...

You took someone's money and gave them a product that was useless.

Explain your inaction to resolve this.

He has tucked-tail and ran I'm sure. For my contribution I'll be sure to bump this every few months to keep it on the top "hugeraw" Google searches.

Fuckers.

@jimmycrackamps
@ShipChef
@hugerawmike
@barber

Here at meso it gets pretty rough. It's not about being friends with these sources. No source is here to "Look out for you!" When you come here defending a source...

Please have evidence:
Some form of reagents testing (labmax)
Bloodwork from either you or said friends using your product.
Test Results from an independent testing facility dealing with mass spec or HPLC

Thanks

Respectfully

Are you starting to acknowledge that you are from India's supplier? How do you say you

order With us?

who lies

How can have the right to continue to speak
He has tucked-tail and ran I'm sure. For my contribution I'll be sure to bump this every few months to keep it on the top "hugeraw" Google searches.

Fuckers.

@jimmycrackamps
@ShipChef
@hugerawmike
@barber

Here at meso it gets pretty rough. It's not about being friends with these sources. No source is here to "Look out for you!" When you come here defending a source...

Please have evidence:
Some form of reagents testing (labmax)
Bloodwork from either you or said friends using your product.
Test Results from an independent testing facility dealing with mass spec or HPLC

Thanks

Respectfully
will do
just wait
have been received package last week

Fuckers.
. Upgrade your level, if you continue to use more high-quality hgh,
of course, you get the goods, tell me
Blood changes, different responses in different individuals, and you use an ordinary hgh

have two quality level hgh in sales- market, the ordinary level hgh is very common to see in the market , part users think it is ok , part users think the effect is not obcious; like you said ,
the excellent is constantly very good , purity is 99.7% , the quality is stable and effect is very obvious .i always recommend my clients buy it even the price is a little higher .
you said you use Ordinary HGH
many bodybuilders and distributors buy the excellent on from us repeatedly , some of them have cooperate with us for several years .

View attachment 29260 View attachment 29261 View attachment 29262

Fuckers.
Those who say that our customers, in fact, the result was I exposed our competitors who, in fact, have no right to continue to speak lies maker

A beginning to say that they are our customers, and later said he was from India, the supplier of the people who do not have the face to continue to lie

Fuckers.