HugeRaw

Lol you whiny cunt. Read what I said again. I think you, (complainers and suppliers), are all equally worthless without actual proof. Didn't expect much more from this shithole bitchfest of a site.

Agreed. Hugerawmike is just spouting bullshit with no testing to back it up and calling anyone who questions him on it an Indian or some such nonsense. Waste of space. This isn't a source board. Members come first and sources are an afterthought. This is the wrong board if you are expecting leeway as a source and protection due to your propping up of a board with sponsor fees. Meso members tend to want to see proof in either direction including hplc/mass spec, bloodwork, and labmax at the least. I don't see Mike putting up much except incomprehensible broken english and even jumping into other threads that have nothing to do with him at all.

Your best bet would be to go to a sponsored board, pony up the fees(and get some protection from the owners) and maybe hire someone who can push your product and speak English. Over here that shit won't fly. I have a pretty decent feeling that even if you could speak/write perfect English you still would not make much sense.

@ChaseTheYoke,@Notits ,appreciate the offer but I'm already not getting %112 pure raws from Maximus labz. And he does fake smoke signals.

@ChaseTheYoke,@Notits ,appreciate the offer but I'm already not getting %112 pure raws from Maximus labz. And he does fake smoke signals.
New promo from IndianRawz:
For every 50g bought we will include 1kg of spicey curry FREE.

Now u no spread lie
Ur raw no better than mine pure
Quality
Truth
Curry free, u have not

hey guys...im sure this holds NO meaning to you guys whatsoe ver but for what its worth. i gave my boy a bottle of enanthate i brewed from hugeraws raws, and he got his bloods ran. he was taking 2cc's a week, and it came back 2300. so his enanthate is definately good. the enanthate is all he used for the past several weeks. i asked him if i could take a picture of his results so i could post it on here, but he felt wierd about it. i just started my cycle running hugeraws gear i made on monday, and i will be getting bloods drawn in a few weeks. iwill post my results on here. but yeh i am definately happy with 2300....im running 400mg prop with 300mg enanthate, but after a few weeks im dropping prop and just running enanthate @ 900mg a week, with 500mg a week deca, then i will drop deca at 10 weeks and finish it off with the tren. i will also be running bold cyp through the whole cycle at 800mg a week, and the bold cyp is the ONLY product that wont be from hugeraw...anyway. i will keep u guys posted. ill have my bloods up soon, but as of now. his enanthate is legit, and definately glad it good. thanks guys

hey guys...im sure this holds NO meaning to you guys whatsoe ver but for what its worth. i gave my boy a bottle of enanthate i brewed from hugeraws raws, and he got his bloods ran. he was taking 2cc's a week, and it came back 2300. so his enanthate is definately good. the enanthate is all he used for the past several weeks. i asked him if i could take a picture of his results so i could post it on here, but he felt wierd about it. i just started my cycle running hugeraws gear i made on monday, and i will be getting bloods drawn in a few weeks. iwill post my results on here. but yeh i am definately happy with 2300....im running 400mg prop with 300mg enanthate, but after a few weeks im dropping prop and just running enanthate @ 900mg a week, with 500mg a week deca, then i will drop deca at 10 weeks and finish it off with the tren. i will also be running bold cyp through the whole cycle at 800mg a week, and the bold cyp is the ONLY product that wont be from hugeraw...anyway. i will keep u guys posted. ill have my bloods up soon, but as of now. his enanthate is legit, and definately glad it good. thanks guys
5x is good?

Hi Guys im i just registered to this forum as been looking myself for reviews of hugeraw, well i just made an order and tought i will keep us all updated on what arrive if arrive and what quality. some time ago i ordered susta enan and prop from other chinese powder site qualityraws and products were alright will see whats guna happen here

Hello guys,

I ordered today 100 g of Testo E powder by Hugeraw and I will brew as soon as possible. First I will see, that Hugeraw send me the stuff or its a fake and I will receive nothing or I will receive 100 g of Bullshit. Have anyone experience with Hugeraw? I mean delivery, Quality and Quantity of Testo E powder or similar? I will report what happens.

Hello guys,

I ordered today 100 g of Testo E powder by Hugeraw and I will brew as soon as possible. First I will see, that Hugeraw send me the stuff or its a fake and I will receive nothing or I will receive 100 g of Bullshit. Have anyone experience with Hugeraw? I mean delivery, Quality and Quantity of Testo E powder or similar? I will report what happens.
Read the thread.
Shill.

Notits Thanks for your advice . You know how long I need to read every post and to find useful information for me?
I have read over the posts and read a dispute over fake HGH . What interests me is whether Hugeraw reliably delivers and the Testo E is good or not . I need a quick answer , because I still have time until tomorrow to retrieve the money . A short answer is enough for me . Thanks in advance.

huge raw was on another board posting in other raw provider threads looking desperate I would stay clear there is better options out there fyi

Thanks bro,

I will cancel the money transfer. They give me at first a wrong name and address. Than I asked for ID Card Number, Birthday and Phone number. At last was the Name wrong and they asked me to call WU to change the Name. They can´t pick up the money, because the Name is wrong and I don´t change it.

Thanks bro,

I will cancel the money transfer. They give me at first a wrong name and address. Than I asked for ID Card Number, Birthday and Phone number. At last was the Name wrong and they asked me to call WU to change the Name. They can´t pick up the money, because the Name is wrong and I don´t change it.

Beware, bro , the wrong name mistake usually cannot just happen

Sponsors