HugeRaw

It gives to much fraud in this part of business and Bodybuilder like me,which have already been scammed, are especially carefully. It is my right to doubt, I don't give my money for fucking scammer anymore. To much negative reviews about Huge Raw.

So glad I found and read this post. The concern of whether hugeraws has quality products or not, completely went out the window the minute not one but 2 members posted proof that they ordered and the rep completely ignored them. In fact not only did he ignore their concerns but he his MAIN concern was the bashing of other members, by claiming they were a competitor. Anyone with true confidence in the quality of their products would have more concern with customer satisfaction and less with the bashing of possible competitors. (Even if it was all sarcasm) thank you guys for outing this source for me. I will continue my search for a quality raw supplier, which I may never truly find. And although very harsh at times the members here at meso have taught me more in 2 months than I learned on my own for 1 year.

So glad I found and read this post. The concern of whether hugeraws has quality products or not, completely went out the window the minute not one but 2 members posted proof that they ordered and the rep completely ignored them. In fact not only did he ignore their concerns but he his MAIN concern was the bashing of other members, by claiming they were a competitor. Anyone with true confidence in the quality of their products would have more concern with customer satisfaction and less with the bashing of possible competitors. (Even if it was all sarcasm) thank you guys for outing this source for me. I will continue my search for a quality raw supplier, which I may never truly find. And although very harsh at times the members here at meso have taught me more in 2 months than I learned on my own for 1 year.

@Drewcifer, glad this thread was useful to you and possibly saved you from some headaches.

I've used huge raws once yuki. was salelady.
I my self am checking out others here and there landmarkchem has been ok but I noticed hugeraws test e or undecanate is kick ass I mixed so don't know for sure could be both. I want to check out the vitamin amino. com raws place.next

Hi, guys. I'd like to do a report about hugeraw quality. I was on enant t, deca and equipoise, at 500mg/week during 3 weeks and nothing changed. I decided incrise to 1g/week and, for my surprise, NOTHING changed, did you heard? Completely NOTHING!!! Weight, measures, strenght, is everything the same since a started using this garbage. I'm not a seller, i'm only a costumes, and tell you. DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HUGERAW!!!!

Hi, guys. I'd like to do a report about hugeraw quality. I was on enant t, deca and equipoise, at 500mg/week during 3 weeks and nothing changed. I decided incrise to 1g/week and, for my surprise, NOTHING changed, did you heard? Completely NOTHING!!! Weight, measures, strenght, is everything the same since a started using this garbage. I'm not a seller, i'm only a costumes, and tell you. DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HUGERAW!!!!

Thats been said since page 2 back in May.
The question is why did YOU buy from there?

I recently brewed some of there test cyp and tren a. Day 3 of tren A today at 100mg ed and when I pinned I got blood back upon aspirating. No tren cough at all, though I got the taste of MCT in my throat. Just thought I'd share and possibly save someone some money.
You made it 10 grams to 100ml?

i was talking with the guy from cheap pharm, he says he dont reship for nothing,but alotta ppl says he garbage, his reviews on eroids are pretty good alotta guys talk good about him, but i think there talking about the finished products he got in stock, i tried talking too him about the raw,i wasnt allowed to talk about it, his shippin for raw is 164$ im like wtf man, i get my shit in florida, most of the labs i fuck with dont have websites, but they work like a charm