HugeRaw

What will you do?

When will you do it?

●what do you mean "have been received package last week"?●
i mean last week , my clients have been received package
will , provide teste result

my a client sent me tha
Mike

Everything looks good. Thank you for the great service. I converted everything this week. I will be getting blood work done in a few weeks and posting the results to the Meso Board. I'll be in touch.

ChaseTheYoke
said
I've tried Hugeraw! but he Havenot order from us
I want ChaseTheYoke to send to me something prove he is our client

LOL ,
I found him that in fact
He is a competitor From India

He disguised himself as a buyer who would like to have a bed word to orther company, to go to other places, to say that good word to his company.
Look at what he said. look ,
He's not careful.
admit it
LOL ,

:)

@hugerawmike .....why would you ask for someone to post up tracking info? Every member here.... except one, would not do that. That's a security risk on this side.

How can you prove you have the best quality powder's around?

What test have you had done on your powders?

Is the company testing your raws located in another country or in china?

Can you take pictures of your company's location, from many different angles?

How about a pic of your manufacturers room?

What impurities are in your raws? We know that they're impurities in your product...

I'd like to know how you synthesize your product..

Edit: I see you're posting a lot. How's business?

Here is my order as well.

View attachment 29247

No one order from this dude, seriously. I mean a underdosed, more rare item like tren ace might not discredit everything they sell. But to make up a Indian competitor fairytale to cover your tracks? Not only was that a hilarious attempt but it shows people the kind of people they will be doing business with.

There goal is to sell... they don't care what, obviously.
You're a bad technology, you can get the Oscar prize.

You should learn how to PS

Simply acknowledge the supplier's identity in India and see what you have to say to you about what you've done to the Your Own india Company.

. Upgrade your level, if you continue to use more high-quality hgh,
of course, you get the goods, tell me
Blood changes, different responses in different individuals, and you use an ordinary hgh

have two quality level hgh in sales- market, the ordinary level hgh is very common to see in the market , part users think it is ok , part users think the effect is not obcious; like you said ,
the excellent is constantly very good , purity is 99.7% , the quality is stable and effect is very obvious .i always recommend my clients buy it even the price is a little higher .
you said you use Ordinary HGH
many bodybuilders and distributors buy the excellent on from us repeatedly , some of them have cooperate with us for several years .

@hugerawmike, yes, Laura sold me on this as well. I chose the EXCELLENT quality HGH, supposedly!? How is this resolving my issue again?

Feedback effect depends on the final
The right fit exercise cycle exercise is more important than the drug itself.

Aid to improve your training results

Your dosage

Drug cycle,

The body's ability to absorb the drug

Feedback adjustment of blood changes

With fitness intensity

We can not simply say its not work

We don't shy away from any question
you got the package ,
we are reliable supply and transport to you

Thank you for your reply.here that more clients start to visit our web
You should try to order the finished steroid with my other clients.
you can easy contact them ,
at here

@hugerawmike, yes, Laura sold me on this as well. I chose the EXCELLENT quality HGH, supposedly!? How is this resolving my issue again?

Reading these guys responses makes my eyes bleed...the non-english speakers that is. People need fucking decoder rings to make any sense of what they are saying, not that it matters much at this point. It boggles my mind when i wonder who the hell thought this guy needed to be the spokesman for powder sales. I would think the first thing about being a spokesman/rep would be the ability to speak, at least in a way we can all understand.

Take care ,Brother
Now you know that how hard it is to deal with these competitors. from china and india

not any spokesman for powder sales here
Prohibiting slander and advertising
no advertising here
To discuss the establishment of a harmonious environment
just get justice and fairness

Reading these guys responses makes my eyes bleed...the non-english speakers that is. People need fucking decoder rings to make any sense of what they are saying, not that it matters much at this point. It boggles my mind when i wonder who the hell thought this guy needed to be the spokesman for powder sales. I would think the first thing about being a spokesman/rep would be the ability to speak, at least in a way we can all understand.

Take care ,Brother
Now you know that how hard it is to deal with these competitors. from china and india

no advertising here
Seeya later, your name will be forever dogshit here.
:D

Your dosage

Drug cycle,

With fitness intensity

you got the package ,

at here

@hugerawmike, what part of "I shot 10iu of your Supposedly Excellent quality HGH and got my blood drawn 3 hours later for a blood serum test" do you not understand?

The results I have posted in an earlier thread! What is all this gibberish you are posting? The HGH that I got from your company is FAKE!

We won't hear from Mike here again. You can bet your ass on that. We're all Indian competitors here on Meso anyways, right?

each time after clients get their packages , we will ask them to confirm the goods and ask the feedback to our raw powders . we promise all the feedback to our trenbolone is positive .
if you really bought tren from us , did you ever told us the feedback ? if so we should have solved the problem , found out the problem whether there is mistake in your side or our side ,if it is really our problem , we should have solved the problem for you , change goods or refund .
my question is did you really bought tren from us ? if so did you give any feedback to us about the goods ?
we treat all clients politely , and do our best to provide good qualitly goods and serive .

Are you starting to acknowledge that you are from India's supplier? How do you say you

order With us?

who lies

How can have the right to continue to speak

You began to fear competition, starting baseless slander, coward. You admit that you are Chinese suppliers no one cares

will do
just wait
have been received package last week

. Upgrade your level, if you continue to use more high-quality hgh,
of course, you get the goods, tell me
Blood changes, different responses in different individuals, and you use an ordinary hgh

have two quality level hgh in sales- market, the ordinary level hgh is very common to see in the market , part users think it is ok , part users think the effect is not obcious; like you said ,
the excellent is constantly very good , purity is 99.7% , the quality is stable and effect is very obvious .i always recommend my clients buy it even the price is a little higher .
you said you use Ordinary HGH
many bodybuilders and distributors buy the excellent on from us repeatedly , some of them have cooperate with us for several years .

Those who say that our customers, in fact, the result was I exposed our competitors who, in fact, have no right to continue to speak lies maker

You and your partner have been exposed to you are from china and indina competitors.

You envy makes you lose the moral restraint, began to wipe, specific excellent suppliers than you
LOL

A beginning to say that they are our customers, and later said he was from India, the supplier of the people who do not have the face to continue to lie

We can't do more advertising here. We can't do it.

I'm sorry if you can visit our website.
that you need have it

i mean last week , my clients have been received package
will , provide teste result

my a client sent me tha
Mike

Everything looks good. Thank you for the great service. I converted everything this week. I will be getting blood work done in a few weeks and posting the results to the Meso Board. I'll be in touch.

ChaseTheYoke
said
I've tried Hugeraw! but he Havenot order from us
I want ChaseTheYoke to send to me something prove he is our client

LOL ,
I found him that in fact
He is a competitor From India

He disguised himself as a buyer who would like to have a bed word to orther company, to go to other places, to say that good word to his company.
Look at what he said. look ,
He's not careful.
admit it
LOL ,

You're a bad technology, you can get the Oscar prize.

You should learn how to PS

Simply acknowledge the supplier's identity in India and see what you have to say to you about what you've done to the Your Own india Company.

See how many false words you say and provide a false picture

, just to go to other places to say how good the Your Own Company,do not in disguise as a buyer, it is very sick

Your dosage

Drug cycle,

With fitness intensity

you got the package ,

at here

Take care ,Brother

no advertising here

each time after clients get their packages , we will ask them to confirm the goods and ask the feedback to our raw powders . we promise all the feedback to our trenbolone is positive .
if you really bought tren from us , did you ever told us the feedback ? if so we should have solved the problem , found out the problem whether there is mistake in your side or our side ,if it is really our problem , we should have solved the problem for you , change goods or refund .
my question is did you really bought tren from us ? if so did you give any feedback to us about the goods ?
we treat all clients politely , and do our best to provide good qualitly goods and serive .

We don't shy away from any question,and have bee replied ,

You start to use more vicious words , attacking other , God will watch you now
keep a gentleman brother
Kind-hearted
Let you get more Praise

And thennnnnn?

We don't shy away from any question,and have bee replied ,

@hugerawmike, so how exactly did you acknowledge-resolve my issue? See post above #231. Would my lab results help any which I seriously doubt since you are indirectly avoiding me.

Lol, while the hugerawmike sure isn't doing himself much good on here trying to defend himself, (especially in such a shitty poor manner), if my time on Meso has taught me anything , its don't have much faith in what the naysayers are spouting as much as those that are trying to sell you something.

The only way you'll know what's what is by taking a small, calculated risk, one that you can afford to make and try it out for yourself.

If I had a dollar for every bullshit claim made against my legit ugl source from this site I'd have a pocket full of money. There are a ton of people making claims with no real proof on both sides. Even when I posted bloods the negative comments persisted. There are people that have a vested interest in making these types of negative attacks. Some are legit, a lot are just parroted nonsense. Until there are actual multiple person lab tests posted , most of this thread suites zero purpose.

Lol, while the hugerawmike sure isn't doing himself much good on here trying to defend himself, (especially in such a shitty poor manner), if my time on Meso has taught me anything , its don't have much faith in what the naysayers are spouting as much as those that are trying to sell you something.

The only way you'll know what's what is by taking a small, calculated risk, one that you can afford to make and try it out for yourself.

If I had a dollar for every bullshit claim made against my legit ugl source from this site I'd have a pocket full of money. There are a ton of people making claims with no real proof on both sides. Even when I posted bloods the negative comments persisted. There are people that have a vested interest in making these types of negative attacks. Some are legit, a lot are just parroted nonsense. Until there are actual multiple person lab tests posted , most of this thread suites zero purpose.

You suit zero purpose. Your no better than hugemike.
How are we the naysayers when we have members getting ripped off?
Take your bullshit gear - pack it right back up your ass and disappear.

Sponsors