HugeRaw

yo first thing homeslice, lol, nolimit and i was talking, why u all up on my dick man, makes no sense, man i wish u was here next to me so i can fold yo ass

I've been posting in this thread longer than you've been a member of this board you fucking moron. This supplier has been burning members of this board. if you had a brain in your head at all you drop this handle and start fresh here you really fucking made a name for yourself and it's not a very good one.
u and your cheer leaders can stop dick pulling me, u like what u see dont u, u wish u was like me, i was talking shit to anybody, till u starting stroking my dick, yo sorry bruh, im bilingo not bi sexual, lol u see me being with a memeber and u come and wanna like u run shit, my nigga, u dont run nothing, let me what u look like, IM CALLING U OUT ON THAT, POST YOUR PICTURE, LET ME SEE WHAT U WORKING WITH, IT POST A PICTURE BLOCK YOUR FACE

u and your cheer leaders can stop dick pulling me, u like what u see dont u, u wish u was like me, i was talking shit to anybody, till u starting stroking my dick, yo sorry bruh, im bilingo not bi sexual, lol u see me being with a memeber and u come and wanna like u run shit, my nigga, u dont run nothing, let me what u look like, IM CALLING U OUT ON THAT, POST YOUR PICTURE, LET ME SEE WHAT U WORKING WITH, IT POST A PICTURE BLOCK YOUR FACE
I have already proven myself here And it didn't take one picture of my physique to do it because I'm the real fucking deal. So having said that enjoy what's left of your short stay here.

Ok, I didn't want to involve myself but come on @doctor jones . Let's just end the pissing contest. Before I joined this forum the the members your dis respecting were posted on threads that I had no involvement in, I would search for answers on something and these guys had the answers. I eventually joined and have respect for these guys. There will come a time when you will need help, and the only guys who will have the knowledge to help you are the ones who your burning.

Let's think long term. Keep things civil. I know for a fact that there 100's of potential members out there that search for info and come across MESO.

This is the one board that has useful information, and an abundance of it.

Build the right rep, don't be that one guy everyone laughs at.

I am not taking he piss. I am being Sinclair. Everything you can learn here can be used in the future to help someone else. Let's end it

yourimage-2.jpg im gonna keep it, but that boy there in every thread wanna talk shit,

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1453328001278.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453328001278.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 63
  • FB_IMG_1453328046015.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453328046015.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 63
  • FB_IMG_1453327975363.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453327975363.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 63
tryin to be kool with some of the cats, im da real deal in weight pile, i may make it on this site, but i aint losing out, imma still get mines

I've been posting in this thread longer than you've been a member of this board you fucking moron. This supplier has been burning members of this board. if you had a brain in your head at all you drop this handle and start fresh here you really fucking made a name for yourself and it's not a very good one.
I have a feeling Dat with Dat grammar it's not going to help to change his handle. He will be sniffed out again in no timeo_O