HugeRaw

look here man, ive been doin shit for over 20 years since i was teenager, im new to this whole internet thing, i dont go on internets and chi chat with dudes, i dont know, i apologized yesterday, but some of these fake ass ppl, really are pushing my button, when i know for sure they cant compete with me in the weight pile, so look it here man, when u see me tryin to be kool with cats just let me be, im new to the raw game and tjats my next step, and i gonna let some internet bopper stop me from doin what im doin

look here man, ive been doin shit for over 20 years since i was teenager, im new to this whole internet thing, i dont go on internets and chi chat with dudes, i dont know, i apologized yesterday, but some of these fake ass ppl, really are pushing my button, when i know for sure they cant compete with me in the weight pile, so look it here man, when u see me tryin to be kool with cats just let me be, im new to the raw game and tjats my next step, and i gonna let some internet bopper stop me from doin what im doin
Fake ass people? You just posted a picture of branch Warren claiming it was you...

i dont pretend someone else, all self motivations, i dont need nooe to spot me in gym, im all me, when u can curl 125lbs let me know and ill give u props, but i aint gonna respect someone who shows no respect, u wanna be treat like old member then act like one, the problem with some of yall is u and older member u been here awhile, but u know what u like, like a senior high school student picking on freshmen students bruh

do II look like some brench warren lmao FB_IMG_1453330161360.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1453330179345.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453330179345.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 64
  • FB_IMG_1453330203782.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453330203782.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 62
Hmmm Doctor Jones, your pic when you first joined was not the same person your posting now.
Either way no one cares, you've ruined your rep here.

look at my me at the media, i even said it was almost 3 years ago, that pict still up, i didnt hide my old picture from when i first started,

Hmmm Doctor Jones, your pic when you first joined was not the same person your posting now.
Either way no one cares, you've ruined your rep here.
u see whats on my stomach, it says IN/P, growing up i was involved with international posse, google it, miami based gang