labmax on Hugeraw test cyp .

Attachments

• 20160125_171443.jpg
    20160125_171443.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 20160125_171455.jpg
    20160125_171455.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 54
Thanks for posting the results. This stuff interests me because it looks.like a great way to save a lot of money.

However, you're probably better off posting your blood work as that would give the info that matters most to people here.

I have to put in my .02 cents worth. I have been FLOODED with e-mails from these guys, someone named yuki.
This person has been practically BEGGING me to buy something, they keep giving me incentives, such as if I buy 100g, I'll get 110g.
To make it worse, he/she/it has been including tracking numbers from customers orders. Showing me when and where the deliveries are being made to, right down to the local zip codes.
It would be nice if they are really selling good product, but this is a rather scary security issue.

I have to put in my .02 cents worth. I have been FLOODED with e-mails from these guys, someone named yuki.
This person has been practically BEGGING me to buy something, they keep giving me incentives, such as if I buy 100g, I'll get 110g.
To make it worse, he/she/it has been including tracking numbers from customers orders. Showing me when and where the deliveries are being made to, right down to the local zip codes.
It would be nice if they are really selling good product, but this is a rather scary security issue.
A tracking number only go's only so far you don't use your real name and the address should be different location then from where you live just have to find a way to set it up from your end no matter what source you are using I'm just saying you don't want anything coming back to you . But I have not had any problems with hugeR. But yeah I hope there not giving out my shipping number have to ask them about that

I Just receive my packkage this week @BigGreenMachine.

Owww, the test E camee with a piece of head (2cm) mixed in the powder :O but they will send me another TEST E.

I bought the equipments but still waiting to arrive (vials, filters, BA, BB). it will be my first brew.

i think that next week the things will be done.
Yes please let us not. I'm about to place a minimum order of the sust 250 to see how it goes with hugeraw. Are they legit? This will my first time doing a home brew with this. I've done the tren from the vet it was kick ass. Any info would be great. Hugeraw seems ok. I just got a email back from them

I have been happy with my second brew from HR. About to do bloods this 15th on tren ace 150 and test cyp 250 EOD. Will keep posted

Thanks for your post Nolimitbody, it will really help the community. Some news about your bloods? I twill be interesting to see the results.

Thanks dude!

Either, people don't care enough to read the entire thread, purposely ignore the negative feedback posted on them, or desperate for a r@w source that they are willing to overlook them! HR is mediocre at best IMO! :confused::eek::rolleyes:o_O

Just did bloods today . Will have results in few days crossing fingers . Hope it around 8000

I already have my source from a long time, i am not desperate, just only looking around how other sources are, is something bad with it?

Either, people don't care enough to read the entire thread, purposely ignore the negative feedback posted on them, or desperate for a r@w source that they are willing to overlook them! HR is mediocre at best IMO! :confused::eek::rolleyes:o_O

Nolimitbody, thanks for your bloods, lets see the results :)

I already have my source from a long time, i am not desperate, just only looking around how other sources are, is something bad with it?

Nolimitbody, thanks for your bloods, lets see the results :)

Nothing wrong with it! Didn't personally pin-point you but I see you "took it a little too much to heart". Just throwing in my ¢0.02.

Sponsors