HugeRaw

@Dr JIM pies size hard lumps . I tried novledex but it was China grade powder didn't help . Raloxifene at 60mg ed it's been 5 days the sensitivity has gone away but the raloxifene is from a peptides site . I'm waiting on adex pharm grade

@Dr JIM
1) pies size hard lumps .

2) tried novledex but it was China grade powder didn't help .

3) Raloxifene at 60mg ed it's been 5 days the sensitivity has gone away but the raloxifene is from a peptides site .
4) I'm waiting on adex pharm grade

NO OFFENSE but I suspect you now know where you erred. The only Chinese powder I "trusty" is in a can and used for cooking :)

Lets see

IT's best to determine if these lumps are GCM by sono but if they are TENDER to palpation and are increasing in size they probably are....... so

First buy a PHARMACEUTICAL SERM and AI NO EXCEPTIONS do NOT trust UGL ancillaries the quality just is NOT reliable enough IMO

Use a losading dose that is twice the daily dose for 2-3 days and expect NO symptomatic improvement for 1-2 WEEKS and a reduction in size at wk 2-4!

DO not alter the dose thinking more is better as it only increases adverse effects

AIs are only rarely needed to treat GCM effectively, and those that do are only being impatient, and fail to understand the pharmcodynamics of SERMS and pathology of the disorder.

Those guys who beleive they have more breast tissue than females are captive to bro-science bc SERM dosing is based on the response of FEMALE BREAST tissue

Oh are you sure these lumps are recent developments?

Last edited:
@Dr JIM yes sir they have growing in size over the last month. Thanks so much Dr for the knowledge you shear it is greatly appreciated

NO OFFENSE but I suspect you now know where you erred. The only Chinese powder I "trusty" is in a can and used for cooking :)

Lets see

IT's best to determine if these lumps are GCM by sono but if they are TENDER to palpation and are increasing in size they probably are....... so

First buy a PHARMACEUTICAL SERM and AI NO EXCEPTIONS do NOT trust UGL ancillaries the quality just is NOT reliable enough IMO

Use a losading dose that is twice the daily dose for 2-3 days and expect NO symptomatic improvement for 1-2 WEEKS and a reduction in size at wk 2-4!

DO not alter the dose thinking more is better as it only increases adverse effects

AIs are only rarely needed to treat GCM effectively, and those that do are only being impatient, and fail to understand the pharmcodynamics of SERMS and pathology of the disorder.

Those guys who beleive they have more breast tissue than females are captive to bro-science bc SERM dosing is based on the response of FEMALE BREAST tissue

Oh are you sure these lumps are recent developments?

Dr. Jim,

in the absence of sono and proper examination from a doctor...

What is a reasonable and non-radical approach to playing it safe?

I am aware of some who do just 10mg nolva (after a few days on 20mg) to play it safe.

I ask bc in the absence of a low enough BF to REALLY be able to visually inspect the pects and glands AND fat having the uneven consistency it has, it can be hard to tell what's up...

KNOW your baseline and that means perform regular breast exams just like our lady friends do.

Oh but there is one HUGE difference GCM is tender or "sore" to palpation whereas CA IS NOT!

Of course the degree of accuracy for AAS users on this forum will be more limited bc many are younger and have
"excess" chest wall body fat, the latter being the reason some are running AAS

When doubt persists a Sono is required IMO!

Last edited:
Oh and incidentally in every case
I've had insurance paid for the Sono, less the deductible, when the indication listed is; evaluation of "breast mass" MALE or FEMALE!

If your suggesting this "leftover" breast tissue is the cause of GCM that's not entirely true bc many mates never develop GCM for reasons unknown in spite of the presence of this key ingredient.

The frequency of GCM in AAS users approximates 30% with the primary RF being the presence of E-2 dependent breast tissue.

In the absent of the latter GCM can NOT occur but what can and often does happen is an increase of fatty chest wall deposition, which MANY BB confuse with GCM, as the latter can have a somewhat nodular texture to palpation.

However lipomatous tissue is NOT tender or is it in close proximity to the aerolar region.

That's what a significant portion of "pea sized" breast tissue is IME

Ever wonder why many Transexuals STILL require breast implants in spite of "hormonal therapy" in which the TT/E-2 ratios are reversed?

They don't have enough, or ANY, E-2 depends tissue. Must be rough being a GUY :)

Last edited:
If one DOES indeed develop some GCM (albeit in the light end, not major, but certainly more than a pea-size) from using testosterone, how much can Nolvadex potentially reverse this?

"Use a losading dose that is twice the daily dose for 2-3 days and expect NO symptomatic improvement for 1-2 WEEKS and a reduction in size at wk 2-4!"

So for nolvadex, that is 2-3 days of 40mg and then 20 mg, correct?
How typical is a an actual significant reduction?

I have no doubt you know what you're talking about, but some mates present the problem as such that any GCM basically requires the knife...

If one DOES indeed develop some GCM (albeit in the light end, not major, but certainly more than a pea-size) from using testosterone, how much can Nolvadex potentially reverse this?

"Use a losading dose that is twice the daily dose for 2-3 days and expect NO symptomatic improvement for 1-2 WEEKS and a reduction in size at wk 2-4!"

So for nolvadex, that is 2-3 days of 40mg and then 20 mg, correct?
How typical is a an actual significant reduction?

I have no doubt you know what you're talking about, but some mates present the problem as such that any GCM basically requires the knife...
I'm starting to feel a big drop in sensitivity and size of lumps with 3 days of 40mg novl and 120mg of Raloxifene ed and dropped novl down to 20mg after day 3 . Starting my 2 week

300mg ew on sun@7pm for 6 weeks blood drawn on wed@6am this is with HR raw test e I brewed at 300mg/ml I ordered a couple monthsimage.jpeg back. The lab technician called and said the test maxed out at 1500ng/dL so he asked I wanted it retested and I said ya I needed the TT because I was on TRT and wanted independent TT test that was not from the doc. He said no problem

Is that even heard of?
I have my good scale packed so I was only able to use a 3 gram scale and I was adding test tell the scale tipped then dumped then did it again. I could be off by no more then a gram or 2. It was a small batch

Still don't matter if I was off both ways those are still good numbers. And I didn't just posted this I asked a member that have gotten underdosed gear for them and he/she said to post it. These guys are hit and miss I happened to hit but a few people missed with these guys

Still don't matter if I was off both ways those are still good numbers. And I didn't just posted this I asked a member that have gotten underdosed gear for them and he/she said to post it. These guys are hit and miss I happened to hit but a few people missed with these guys
Yes, good numbers even if your a bit off. I don't even use a scale. I just eyeball it. I'm like "meh, that looks like a gram of coke" and I toss it in.