HugeRaw

Hugeraw is the most professional and legitimate company that I have ever dealt with. NordicLabsUSA proudly supports and honors hugeraw
Mike at @hugeraw is the best representative I've ever came across. There test cypionate melts right between my fingers.
There TREN has my customers sweating bullets in a week to 10 days.
I've been in this field for many years and I was always looking for the best source for raws. Well HUGERAW is the answer.
I'm telling you with every fiber of my being... if you want great quality products and exceptional customer service... contact hugeraw.
In no way do I work for them.
Fuck I wish I could but this review is coming from a 6foot 4 245 pound brewing bodybuilder that makes a great living in this field of work.
Stomp hard comrades
JR

Hugeraw is the most professional and legitimate company that I have ever dealt with. NordicLabsUSA proudly supports and honors hugeraw
Mike at @hugeraw is the best representative I've ever came across. There test cypionate melts right between my fingers.
I've been in this field for many years and I was always looking for the best source for raws. Well HUGERAW is the answer.
I'm telling you with every fiber of my being... if you want great quality products and exceptional customer service... contact hugeraw.
Fuck I wish I could but this review is coming from a 6foot 4 245 pound brewing bodybuilder that makes a great living in this field of work.
Stomp hard comrades
JR
Nice first post...

Stomp hard comrades
JR
This is the most legit review I've ever read! Thank you so much for your contribution! Now I'm gunna go buy 3 kilo's of raw Tren and have peice of mind that I'll be sweating in 7-10 days.

I wrote the " article " because he asked me to share my experience with them. Sorry if it was to detailed for you but they have been doing me solid: for years. I'I've got clients that live my gear that I get from them. This is fucking crazy. That's why I didn't join your pussy site because of little maggots trolling and goes on some dude that likes nd appreciated his source. So you all can go fuck off on something and jock someone else

If your being sarcastic sane applys t you. I've got 5years in federal prison . I've lived that life. So from here on out let's keep some fucking respect shall we
If I can remember correctly I think our boy @TorroXL did some time too. I can't remember where I read that though.
Doesn't make you look any less like a shill.

I wrote the " article " because he asked me to share my experience with them. Sorry if it was to detailed for you but they have been doing me solid: for years. I'I've got clients that live my gear that I get from them. This is fucking crazy. That's why I didn't join your pussy site because of little maggots trolling and goes on some dude that likes nd appreciated his source. So you all can go fuck off on something and jock someone else
Bro the hostility is not neccisary.
Usually new members intro themselves, make a donation to anabolic lab, and post Bloodwork or lab testing results when giving a review on a source.
You've shown us nothing to prove your credability as a honest reviewer. So yeah your gunna get bashed.
Bashing is neccisary because newer members and lurkers of this forum can't always tell the difference between the honest reviews and the shills.

I'm a LT in the Aryan militia so all this brutha nigger talk is for blacks.
Learn your heritage you fucking degenerate scum
To be honest coming in here with all this tough talk don't mean shit I don't care where your from this is are house homeboy you sound like a pc to me coming in here throwing where your from out there like it's nothing what state did you do your time because i don't think it's Ca you talk to much