HugeRaw

Consider the amount of pinnig seems that way

Is your TT low for the amount your running perhaps but that really depends upon several factors and the fact your TT revealed a level > 1500 ng/dl SUGGESTS the assays were conducted by LC/MS and that's as sensitive as it gets.

My suggestion would be to call LM and ask them which assay was used for both the TT and E-2,

FYI
There's A LOT of confusion about E-2 testing on forums but suffice it to say when a lab
states their assay is "E-2 sensitive" they are generally referring to it's accuracy at LOW E-2 values.

This is done bc of the importance of E-2 in those patients with breast CA, many being treated with AI's. To that end understand EVERY test has certain limits of detection for any substance.

The other issue is one of cross-reactivity with NOT Tren bc that effect is MINOR compared to that which can occur from E-1 or E-3, a difference of one O-H (hydroxyl group).

Nonetheless all of these issues can be overcome with ensuring the test ordered is a LC/MS at least

Last edited:
....... initially as pre-cycle labs. But intra-cycle labs are often much to do about nothing for the majority of non-competitive BB who are ASYMPTOMATIC, IME!

There are several other reasons for this but .......... that's for another thread.

Last edited:
If I taste MCT in my throat, I would assume tren cough would be present. At least some slight irritation. I will continue at 100mg ed and keep you guys posted.

If the etiology of a drug related sign or symptom has yet to be established, all that which follows are inferences based on anecdotal associations. The latter is the foundation of bro-science and once propagated and/or parroted as truth from one forum to the next, tends to morph into bro-lore.

Is your TT low for the amount your running perhaps but that really depends upon several factors and the fact your TT revealed a level > 1500 ng/dl SUGGESTS the assays were conducted by LC/MS and that's as sensitive as it gets.

My suggestion would be to call LM and ask them which assay was used for both the TT and E-2,

FYI
There's A LOT of confusion about E-2 testing on forums but suffice it to say when a lab
states their assay is "E-2 sensitive" they are generally referring to it's accuracy at LOW E-2 values.

This is done bc of the importance of E-2 in those patients with breast CA, many being treated with AI's. To that end understand EVERY test has certain limits of detection for any substance.

The other issue is one of cross-reactivity with NOT Tren bc that effect is MINOR compared to that which can occur from E-1 or E-3, a difference of one O-H (hydroxyl group).

Nonetheless all of these issues can be overcome with ensuring the test ordered is a LC/MS at least
Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS this was the test done

Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS this was the test done

That's as accurate as it gets mate!

Ok, see bc there is only a 30 Dalton difference bt E-2 and TT they WLL test and can detect E-2 and TT at the same time, using the same MS settings, reagents and run time, etc.

So what does that mean to you? It means both the E-2 and TT were most assuredly assayed using the same LC/MS methodology, and once again that's as "sensitive" as it gets :)

Oh and Tren, or ANY other AAS, "falls out" like a ROCK and becomes a moot issue using such technology

Last edited:
@Dr JIM thanks Dr JIM . Just trying to follow what your saying so my e2 is not off by much . I'm taking raloxifene and waiting on adex from the pharmacist. One more question so if pinning test cyp 250 eod TT levels low?

Are you treating an E-2 NUMBER in the absence of presumed signs and/or symptoms?

E-2 fluctuations are considerable and for that reason I'm just reluctant to treat E-2 in the absence of S&S

In cases like yours I want to know what the E-2 TROUGH level is, and that's readily obtained by a blood draw immediately before a scheduled injection

Puffy nips are NOT E-2 specific and define "lumps", size and location in particluar and finally such S&S are best treated with a SERM such as Novladex rather than Ralox. The data On Tamo far exceeds Ralox and from that perspective there is NO COMPARISON

How long have you been using Ralo and at what dose?

I'm not say considering the above you may not benefit form SERMs or AI's but I like to KNOW what I'm treating and have a well defined therapeutic objective.

Last edited:

Sponsors