HugeRaw

im sure feds are all on here, boys need chill and accept the facts thats me, i aint buyin shit from noone they cant do shit to me

If your so connected man why are you on the internet looking for a hook? And at the same time being a rookie heat score?

feds dont need pictures alone, IP address will fuck your world up with them feds, if theu start investgating all they really have to do is hit u up side the head with ur internet searched, even private chats they can read all tjat shit

If your so connected man why are you on the internet looking for a hook? And at the same time being a rookie heat score?
Connected people don't talk about being connected people. That's how the end up in that position to begin with.

im not connected, nobody said i was, i get my shit the same way everybody else does, i dont know why everyone sayin i am, them words never flew out my mouth, im here for same reasons like most of yall, i wanna get the real deal for the low, aint everybody sick of over payin product when they can get shit that can ladt for the next 4- 5 cycles

u see whats on my stomach, it says IN/P, growing up i was involved with international posse, google it, miami based gang
That's hilarious. I hope you earned the right to wear what ever the fuck that tattoo is.
Ive seen people make similar mistakes and after the tattoo is removed with a belt sander or hot iron they regret ever getting it done in the first place.

what i see on herr so far, and the way i feel is what alot real dudes feel, not all of yall but the same ppl on everythread str8 bashing on 1 person, makes no sense, intead kick him down, skool the kid dont down grade him cause he aint no better, just cause i look better them most men on my off season days dont give u right to disrespect me and hate, but like i said man ,im outta hear, gonna watch a movie with the wife and enjoy

That's hilarious. I hope you earned the right to wear what ever the fuck that tattoo is.
Ive seen people make similar mistakes and after the tattoo is removed with a belt sander or hot iron they regret ever getting it done in the first place.
i never regret anything i did wrong, i learn off it

That is the funniest shit i ever watched

That is how Jones posts. It makes no sense and is full of random expletives and emotional outbursts.

WHO THE FUCK IS U TO PROVE ANYTHING, I WIPE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT ME WITH THE TOILET PAPER I WIPE ADS WITH U FUCKIN SERIOUS PROVE IT WTF

COLOMBIANS, CUBANS, P.R.DOMINCANOS, YEP NOT ONLY Y'ALL HATE ON NEW COMERS ALSO SOME racists ppl

U JUMP IN ON THE WAGONS WITH EVERYONE ELSE, DON'T SPEAK WHAT U DON'T KNOW, DIDN'T IT WAR DADDY TOUGHT U ANYTHING LMAO

I can't seem to put my finger on it but for some reason it feels like this board really went spiraling down hill in the last couple of days.

If you can taste a weird taste in mouth after pinning tren can that suggest quality or strength ?