HugeRaw

Lol yeah is a crap shoot with raw sources just have to take risks to find a good and you don't know how good that cake is until you try it your self

yup, im tryin to find my labs source, its from miami, u can actually call a 1 800 number and order your shit, but they dont carry EQL no more, and the lady who i get it from wanna tax 70oils and 90tabs, fuck that tired of it man, i see the prices they got from over seas and its dirt cheap price, but its the gamble

My source has 80% raws, but after I brew, because I'm so Damn good, it ends up well over 100%.

I'm just kinda guessing at this point the purity of the raw . So I would rather be over dose then under I just know it's hard to find and source thats at 98%

Best way would be to get bloods. You can lose mass on diet alone. But even if bloods come back good.... It's on that batch alone. And can't be a reference on future orders

Best way would be to get bloods. You can lose mass on diet alone. But even if bloods come back good.... It's on that batch alone. And can't be a reference on future orders
Only thing I got right now is waiting on labmax kits should be here any day to test raw

im talking to him thru pm, dont speak what u dont kno,
I've been posting in this thread longer than you've been a member of this board you fucking moron. This supplier has been burning members of this board. if you had a brain in your head at all you drop this handle and start fresh here you really fucking made a name for yourself and it's not a very good one.