HugeRaw

Thought I would throw in my 2 cents. Though I did not order any raws from this supposedly manufacturer, I did order some HGH and did a blood serum test which came back within normal range. FAKE HGH, and of course now I get no response from L@ura!

Thought I would throw in my 2 cents. Though I did not order any raws from this supposedly manufacturer, I did order some HGH and did a blood serum test which came back within normal range. FAKE HGH, and of course now I get no response from L@ura!
Thanks for the contribution.

Thank for input bro.not sure what everyone think but I keep an eye on alote in juice world as I call as to who has shipping problems floating particles underdosed gear testing gear.as well as over the years raw suppliers who seem to still Bevin business but have alote of problems with legit raws my own list I personally made reason being started this years back updated why cause I've been ripped off once and twice picked up some underdised gear for friends,so been doing research ever since then.

PS.UOTE="opti, post: 1284958, member: 5368"]Thought I would throw in my 2 cents. Though I did not order any raws from this supposedly manufacturer, I did order some HGH and did a blood serum test which came back within normal range. FAKE HGH,
and of course now I get no
response from L@ura![/QUOTE]

Ps.bro sorry to hear about your hgh
Ps

Thank for input bro.not sure what everyone think but I keep an eye on alote in juice world as I call as to who has shipping problems floating particles underdosed gear testing gear.as well as over the years raw suppliers who seem to still Bevin business but have alote of problems with legit raws my own list I personally made reason being started this years back updated why cause I've been ripped off once and twice picked up some underdised gear for friends,so been doing research ever since then.

Ripped off, burned, etc....unfortunately part of the game. I am sure those of us who have been in this lifestyle has had this unfortunate incident happen to us at least once.

Ps.bro sorry to hear about your hgh
Ps

Stinks, but what can you do?! Never send more than what you can afford to lose. Have to weed out the bad ones in order to come across the good ones.

If I taste MCT in my throat, I would assume tren cough would be present. At least some slight irritation. I will continue at 100mg ed and keep you guys posted.

MCT doesn't have much of a taste, if any, that's why it's used as a carrier oil for flavors. Prob Benz alc, that means you got it in a vein or artery. No worries you'll be fine, even if you got a lot in, you'd feel like shit but wouldn't die.
Atodd

MCT doesn't have much of a taste, if any, that's why it's used as a carrier oil for flavors. Prob Benz alc, that means you got it in a vein or artery. No worries you'll be fine, even if you got a lot in, you'd feel like shit but wouldn't die.
Atodd
I forgot the amount of oil needed for a pulmonary embolism, but it's a lot. Air is actually cc's.

However, the Now Foods MCT has a very distinct taste.

I don't know anything that has "no taste", on second thought.

I recently brewed some of there test cyp and tren a. Day 3 of tren A today at 100mg ed and when I pinned I got blood back upon aspirating. No tren cough at all, though I got the taste of MCT in my throat. Just thought I'd share and possibly save someone some money.
Can you PM where you take such stuff? Want to brew some tren. Some supplier name Hugeraw

I recently brewed some of there test cyp and tren a. Day 3 of tren A today at 100mg ed and when I pinned I got blood back upon aspirating. No tren cough at all, though I got the taste of MCT in my throat. Just thought I'd share and possibly save someone some money.

Wait so you're three days in and you're already calling it bad? Or to quote save someone money. Your entire paragraph is ridiculous. I've ran tren many many times and I never got a cough. But other side effects were apparent. Third day at 100mg is not even long enough to determine the potency. It would have been a lot better had you waited a solid two weeks and then gave everyone a "heads up" that post did nothing for the community.

Wait so you're three days in and you're already calling it bad? Or to quote save someone money. Your entire paragraph is ridiculous. I've ran tren many many times and I never got a cough. But other side effects were apparent. Third day at 100mg is not even long enough to determine the potency. It would have been a lot better had you waited a solid two weeks and then gave everyone a "heads up" that post did nothing for the community.

I ran it for 2 weeks with very light occasional night sweats then dropped it. After 400mg/w of UGL tren A I was changing my sheets every 3 days.

I ran it for 2 weeks with very light occasional night sweats then dropped it. After 400mg/w of UGL tren A I was changing my sheets every 3 days.

Ok, but that is not sufficient enough to dictate night sweats solely on it being "legit" or not. Get a lab test done. Post it on forum and then we can talk. I'd like people to start backing up their statements with facts rather than a few occasional personal experiences. Just my two cents, I hope you don't take his personal. Big pet peeve of mine when discussing science.

This is how I view it:

I bought it and shared my experience to the extent of my desire. I don't work for meso and don't particularly care if anyone goes and buys 50kg of their tren ace. I contributed SOMETHING. Unlike some. I'll bow out now.

Ok, but that is not sufficient enough to dictate night sweats solely on it being "legit" or not. Get a lab test done. Post it on forum and then we can talk. I'd like people to start backing up their statements with facts rather than a few occasional personal experiences. Just my two cents, I hope you don't take his personal. Big pet peeve of mine when discussing science.
Lab tests?