HugeRaw

Lab tests?
700mg tren ace for two weeks with no notable side effects is about as scientific as I'm going to get. Bloodwork wouldn't tell you shit. 700mg tren ace should have some at least androgenic sides (e.g. on good tren a at 400mg and my facial hair grows like crazy) Not really sure what he is rambling about. Not too concerned either.

700mg tren ace for two weeks with no notable side effects is about as scientific as I'm going to get. Bloodwork wouldn't tell you shit. 700mg tren ace should have some at least androgenic sides (e.g. on good tren a at 400mg and my facial hair grows like crazy) Not really sure what he is rambling about. Not too concerned either.
Exactly my point. If he means bloods i would love to find out how this is done ;)

i just bought some enanthate, boldenone and nandrolone from this seller. after to use, i will do the test and tell about...

Thought I would throw in my 2 cents. Though I did not order any raws from this supposedly manufacturer, I did order some HGH and did a blood serum test which came back within normal range. FAKE HGH, and of course now I get no response from L@ura!

I never try hgh , but the raws i got from hugeraw is great . My customers like their masteron, test enan and anavar a lot . P . Plan to try some other powders .

I never try hgh , but the raws i got from hugeraw is great . My customers like their masteron, test enan and anavar a lot . P . Plan to try some other powders .

I'm glad you are content with their raws.

In my case they sold me fake HGH and ignored all future messages/emails, I got no response from them trying to correct this issue, they are NO good in my opinion.

I Just receive my packkage this week @BigGreenMachine.

Owww, the test E camee with a piece of head (2cm) mixed in the powder :O but they will send me another TEST E.

I bought the equipments but still waiting to arrive (vials, filters, BA, BB). it will be my first brew.

i think that next week the things will be done.

Owww, the test E camee with a piece of head (2cm) mixed in the powder :O but they will send me another TEST E.

I bought the equipments but still waiting to arrive (vials, filters, BA, BB). it will be my first brew.

Congrats on your goods EN, keep us posted on your 1st brew.

*piece of hair
Piece of hair? Have never had that happened but I'm sure our raws could/have contain a lot worse. Reason for the BA% and filtering.

where did you order your stuff i tired pharmade..com lisa was not much of a help

1440122723621-527036088.jpg I have decided with hugeraw very awesome company to work with got the product very fast and quality was good ... no b.so they had good price and hooked it up to and wondering which raw company to go to this is the one ... talk to Laura at hugeraw she will take care of you

Attachments

• photo-20150820_190911.jpg
    photo-20150820_190911.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 84
  • photo-20150820_190856.jpg
    photo-20150820_190856.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 84
  • photo-20150820_190834.jpg
    photo-20150820_190834.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 81
Their tren was extremely underdosed. Ran up to 100mg a day and felt nothing. Switched to comp th at 50mg a day and its almost too much to handle, turns me into a raging asshole. But it was just a 10g "sample" so hopefully you have better luck.

Their tren was extremely underdosed. Ran up to 100mg a day and felt nothing. Switched to comp th at 50mg a day and its almost too much to handle, turns me into a raging asshole. But it was just a 10g "sample" so hopefully you have better luck.
How did you brew it