HugeRaw

Maybe you should read more slowly, and give yourself time for comprehension. You missed what I wrote by a mile. And talk about transparent... what do you actually have to offer to this thread other than attempted derailment of the fact that huge raw is g2g.
G2g? You are a fucking shill piece of shit. Zero evidence has been presented to support your bullshit claim.

No shill, just a satisfied customer. You mouthy fuck boy.
Ok.... I know that you see hugeraw as being a gtg source because you received everything quickly and the communication was great as well. But.....without any bloodwork, labmax testing, etc, your GTG claim falls way short of being legitimate. Anyone can ship out a product in a timely matter. It's the quality that counts. Not communication, or fast shipping....

So, until you or someone else shows proof by testing that hugeraws products are indeed legit, your endorsement doesn't mean anything. Period.

hey guys! im new here. im apart of many other forums. but have recently gotten into brewing myself. i put a small test order in of test enan and prop. both melted around their melting points. i ordered some labmax kits so i will be bale to tell atleast what compound i recieved. but MIKE at huge raw has been very helpful. i have 2 different people running the test prop and should have bloods soon, and 2 people running test enanthate, that should have bloods soon. i also have just put an orderin for some aromasin, deca, test enan(compare to first batch), bold undec, and tren enan. all will be labmaxed. i wish i had to money to send the raws for mass specs but i dont. so labmax and bloods is currently the only thing i can contribute to the community! hopefully get some answers on qulaty. because customer service, and t/a are on point. hopefully quality matches service because i have a good bit of raws on the way...

hey guys! im new here. im apart of many other forums. but have recently gotten into brewing myself. i put a small test order in of test enan and prop. both melted around their melting points. i ordered some labmax kits so i will be bale to tell atleast what compound i recieved. but MIKE at huge raw has been very helpful. i have 2 different people running the test prop and should have bloods soon, and 2 people running test enanthate, that should have bloods soon. i also have just put an orderin for some aromasin, deca, test enan(compare to first batch), bold undec, and tren enan. all will be labmaxed. i wish i had to money to send the raws for mass specs but i dont. so labmax and bloods is currently the only thing i can contribute to the community! hopefully get some answers on qulaty. because customer service, and t/a are on point. hopefully quality matches service because i have a good bit of raws on the way...
Nice advertisement for your lab.
And you admit to pedaling gear made with this unproven Chinese shit?
Disappear.

Nice advertisement for your lab.
And you admit to pedaling gear made with this unproven Chinese shit?
Disappear.
damn u guys are rough over here...and what did i say that makes u think i admitted to pedaling gear? cause a gave 2 friends of mine a bottle of prop and enan each, and asked them to get bloods?? im just trying to help...i will share my experiences and results when i recieve them...

View attachment 28603 I have decided with hugeraw very awesome company to work with got the product very fast and quality was good ... no b.so they had good price and hooked it up to and wondering which raw company to go to this is the one ... talk to Laura at hugeraw she will take care of you
Haha ha fucking salesmen. Gtfo with your lame ass infomercial !!!

Hi I'm Ship, I am a sponsor on another board. AND NO I'M NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING.
I think some are taking this thread a little personally. Without labs (yes pics of the actual lab results) none of us can offer anything but opinion, experiences, and theories. Then others who are considering using Huge Raws, can decide for themselves based on all of our experiences, opinions, and theories. Again, without blood work or labs, that's all we have to go on.
I have been buying raws from Mike at HR for approx 4 mo. We had a recent hiccup with pkg stuck in customs. 10 days still in customs, Mike reshipped. Received pkg 6 days after pkg reshipped. As for quality, I've had no complaints on ANYTHING. I have had great feedback regarding the test base, tren a, anadrol, Aromasin, and prop. All my guys have had nothing but positive gains. I'm in the process of getting labs done for me. Not because I've been asked to, but because the proof is in the pudding, and it's good business to put it out there for all to see. We can all agree, buying from a sponsor that shows legit paperwork (labs) is always favorable. I put my two cents in, hopefully without being bashed or being called out of name. If we can maybe lighten up and remember, if we all agreed on everything....there would be no need for this thread.
Regards
Ship

Hi I'm Ship, I am a sponsor on another board. AND NO I'M NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE ANYTHING.
I think some are taking this thread a little personally. Without labs (yes pics of the actual lab results) none of us can offer anything but opinion, experiences, and theories. Then others who are considering using Huge Raws, can decide for themselves based on all of our experiences, opinions, and theories. Again, without blood work or labs, that's all we have to go on.
I have been buying raws from Mike at HR for approx 4 mo. We had a recent hiccup with pkg stuck in customs. 10 days still in customs, Mike reshipped. Received pkg 6 days after pkg reshipped. As for quality, I've had no complaints on ANYTHING. I have had great feedback regarding the test base, tren a, anadrol, Aromasin, and prop. All my guys have had nothing but positive gains. I'm in the process of getting labs done for me. Not because I've been asked to, but because the proof is in the pudding, and it's good business to put it out there for all to see. We can all agree, buying from a sponsor that shows legit paperwork (labs) is always favorable. I put my two cents in, hopefully without being bashed or being called out of name. If we can maybe lighten up and remember, if we all agreed on everything....there would be no need for this thread.
Regards
Ship
This shit is fucking hilarious! ! Some people never stop. Are you the boss of this src or are you really telling the liar/truth. You know, the part when you said . Sleep calls Me.
Good night shill boy

This shit is fucking hilarious! ! Some people never stop. Are you the boss of this src or are you really telling the liar/truth. You know, the part when you said . Sleep calls Me.
Good night shill boy

Yeah, common courtesy and manners are in short supply around here. I'll mosey back to my board, where this silliness isn't an issue. Just wanted to see if HR could get a fair shake. This lion will definitely not lose any sleep, over the opinion of sheep!

Yeah, common courtesy and manners are in short supply around here. I'll mosey back to my board, where this silliness isn't an issue. Just wanted to see if HR could get a fair shake. This lion will definitely not lose any sleep, over the opinion of sheep!
Lion - hahah. Your nothing but a pussy, lion you are not.
I find someone lacking manners when they come here posting this shit thinking we are dumb enough to buy into it- fuck off.

Regards
Ship
thanks for your experience...why people think and attack people for saying positive things are beyond me...unless there is something i dont know? im new to this board so maybe i just dont understand. but people definately seem to get pissed of when people say good things about hugeraw...kind of wierd...

Their has been so much bs with
All the sources are g2g
As you can read and half are.
A wast of time and money.
Including me last year I took the word of someone and it blew up in my face.
If any one has doubts now about my gear I ask if they have lab max. And send them a vial to test for their selfs
Nothing like a satisfied costemer.

All the sources are g2g
If any one has doubts now about my gear I ask if they have lab max. And send them a vial to test for their selfs
yeh man you right. its always best to do your own research. but theres nothing like proof. if we can start showing proof on which sources are indeedc "g2g" and which ones arent then we could accomplish something as a community...but im new here so maybe its already been done, idk.

All the sources are g2g
I hear a lot of good on lab max. I guess that's the best way to go. How do I get to become one of your satisfied customers

I hear a lot of good on lab max. I guess that's the best way to go. How do I get to become one of your satisfied customers
the only thing about labmax is that it ONLY tests the compound. not the purity or potency...but to some people thats the most important thing. is whether u actually are geting the compound the sources claim. still a very reliable form of testing.

the only thing about labmax is that it ONLY tests the compound. not the purity or potency...but to some people thats the most important thing. is whether u actually are geting the compound the sources claim. still a very reliable form of testing.
Reliable? Not so much...

Reliable? Not so much...
lol i guess u can look at it like that. very reliable was the wrong wording. but we all have heard stories of buying anavar and recieving winstrol, etc. labmax is still a good way to make sure your about to run what ur supposed to. i wish i knew more mass spec sources besides simec...labmax is really all we got...

Hahaa not like that.
Lab max is deff not the answer just helps for presence
I'm fkn color blind so lab max does me personaly. I do do a melting point thow. I would love to do the full test
$$$ are not really so down the road.