HugeRaw

Hahaa not like that.
Lab max is deff not the answer just helps for presence
I'm fkn color blind so lab max does me personaly. I do do a melting point thow. I would love to do the full test
$$$ are not really so down the road.
Lol yeh your right. Those colors are ridiculously difficult on the labnax test. A handful of them look exactly the same! Ha I maybe able to send off one compund sample a month for mass specs. But that's all I can afford at the moment. Ima do the best I can, with what i got to help the community. That's what's makes forums like these soo great are the guys that give back and participate and contribute... We all are on the same side for the most part

How much does mass spec cost? Would it be safe to assume that if you mass spec primo and var and they come back g2g then why bother mass spec on things like test and winnie and such?

How much does mass spec cost? Would it be safe to assume that if you mass spec primo and var and they come back g2g then why bother mass spec on things like test and winnie and such?
There is no real logic to this man
The sellers of ANYTHING have one thing in mind
....ready......?

....wait for it..

...MONEY!!!!!! $$$$$$$$ They will fake anything to make money and a sale man!!!! Look up thief in the dictionary, it has salesmen and lawyers in HUGE BOLD PRINT BRO!!!!!

There is no real logic to this man
The sellers of ANYTHING have one thing in mind
....ready......?

....wait for it..

...MONEY!!!!!! $$$$$$$$ They will fake anything to make money and a sale man!!!! Look up thief in the dictionary, it has salesmen and lawyers in HUGE BOLD PRINT BRO!!!!!

That's right brother. If aluminum powder is cheaper - Boom - it goes in the bag and its shipped. NOT A SINGLE MOTHERFUCKER IN THIS WORLD CARES ABOUT YOU EXCEPT YOUR MOTHER! Don't ever kid yourself on this @XKawN. If it doesn't interfere with the flow of profit - its not a problem. These fuckers only put enough hormone in the bag to keep getting paid, and sometimes it doesn't take much to keep the fucking clowns to keep coming back. The jabroni shill fuckheads in this thread are proof of that. You know - the ones posting this feel good 'everybody is looking out for one another' bullshit- the ones doing it for free bunk powder. The very same people in my presence open their mouth with this spew would be immediately treated to skull fracture by yours truly before they finished their 5th syllable. Fuck every last one of you cunt shills in the ass with a hot curling iron.
Manny gets it. Anyone else giving this thread even a shred of consideration deserves to get burnt by these clowns. "Huge Raw" will be the condition of your asshole if you deal with these guys is my educated guess.

Last edited:
That's right brother. If aluminum powder is cheaper - Boom - it goes in the bag and its shipped. NOT A SINGLE MOTHERFUCKER IN THIS WORLD CARES ABOUT YOU EXCEPT YOUR MOTHER! Don't ever kid yourself on this @XKawN. If it doesn't interfere with the flow of profit - its not a problem. These fuckers only put enough hormone in the bag to keep getting paid, and sometimes it doesn't take much to keep the fucking clowns to keep coming back. The jabroni shill fuckheads in this thread are proof of that. You know - the ones posting this feel good 'everybody is looking out for one another' bullshit- the ones doing it for free bunk powder. The very same people in my presence open their mouth with this spew would be immediately treated to skull fracture by yours truly before they finished their 5th syllable. Fuck every last one of you cunt shills in the ass with a hot curling iron.
Manny gets it. Anyone else giving this thread even a shred of consideration deserves to get burnt by these clowns. "Huge Raw" will be the condition of your asshole if you deal with these guys is my educated guess.
Said like a gentleman and a scholar!!!! ;) that's rite bro! It's so damn funny to see this shit on black and white. I ha e to re read these posts more than 5 xs sometimes before I can form a thought.
How can people buy the shit that is spewed.....oh, it's shilling, manipulation and lies.
Have fun when you get that "g2g" gear that's "fire."
I hope all well brother, stay as for us as you are!!

I actually started clapping after i read that. Well said bro!! U won my vote lol

would still like to know how much it costs. and the reason i ask what i did is because obviously one wouldn't be able to mass spec everything they order so what does one do? i figured it would make more sense to mass spec the products most faked then the ones least likely faked if you could only spec a few. again, anyone know how much it costs?

i m mike from hugeraw,
Not for advertise , to come here.
We just do our work sincerely,for my clients ,provide best purity goods
all people should maintain a fair and right judgment.
some Friends who never order our products
should not provide unreasonable information
i think The truth is important to speech.
Stop unfounded and speculation, respect facts
become an honest and kind man
Bad words will always be from some of the China competitors
We can not avoid that
And we just do our job seriously
To see real customer feedback
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hugeraw.134364903/page-3
contact
2hooked ,
jimmycrackamps
barber
ShipChef

i m mike from hugeraw,
Not for advertise , to come here.
We just do our work sincerely,for my clients ,provide best purity goods
all people should maintain a fair and right judgment.
some Friends who never order our products
should not provide unreasonable information
i think The truth is important to speech.
Stop unfounded and speculation, respect facts
become an honest and kind man
Bad words will always be from some of the China competitors
We can not avoid that
And we just do our job seriously
To see real customer feedback
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hugeraw.134364903/page-3
contact
2hooked ,
jimmycrackamps
barber
ShipChef

Mike, would you be willing to look into my situation of receiving fake HGH from Laura Lei?

You really think you are going to get your money back?
LOL, not going to hold my breath that is for sure! I've already rode it of. He took the time to come on here and post, I just want to see if he is even going to acknowledge my post.

Mike, would you be willing to look into my situation of receiving fake HGH from Laura Lei?

I feel for you mate, this guy has no intentions of addressing your issues!! Its not worth the hassle to ask, he will ended up offering you a reship of the product but you pay for shipping then, your goin to receive nothing/bunk and your out of pocket again.. If he contacts you be smart about it, goodluck

I feel for you mate, this guy has no intentions of addressing your issues!! Its not worth the hassle to ask, he will ended up offering you a reship of the product but you pay for shipping then, your goin to receive nothing/bunk and your out of pocket again.. If he contacts you be smart about it, goodluck

kap73, oh I completely agree with you! I've ridden this off already as a loss but I thought I would throw a dig at him seeing as how he came on here and tried to defend the negative feedback. It amazes me how after all this, people are still willing to roll the dice with these guys.:rolleyes:

kap73, oh I completely agree with you! I've ridden this already as a loss but I thought I would throw a dig at him seeing as how he came on here and tried to defend the negative feedback. It amazes me how after all this, people are still willing to roll the dice with these guys.:rolleyes:
That's right put these cock suckers on blast when they burn people. No secrets.

That's right put these cock suckers on blast when they burn people. No secrets.

I agree with you Notits! I have no vested interest in this except for putting it out there that I was scammed. Just sharing my experience for the new cats that are looking into these guys! Hey maybe I was just one of the unlucky ones seeing as how many say that "my customers or best-friends cousins boy-friends friend, is getting great results"!o_O

would still like to know how much it costs. and the reason i ask what i did is because obviously one wouldn't be able to mass spec everything they order so what does one do? i figured it would make more sense to mass spec the products most faked then the ones least likely faked if you could only spec a few. again, anyone know how much it costs?
its a couple of hundred dollars per sample usually. i know there are colleges and places u can find online that run mass spec testing. some have a minimum of how many samples u can send...it all depnds. but its never cheap. i actually just got a message of my mass spec source running a 20% discount so now may be a good time to run some tests. and to answer ur earlier question. if a source has legit primo, tren hex, anavar etc. than it usually means all their shit is legit...BUT thats not a fact. nothing is garunteed. if u need a place for mass specs send me a PM. they are the only people i have ever used in the past, and are popular and well known...the more people that test in the community the better for all of us. i come from a place where we like to share good sources, and help buddies out. seems like alot of people just talk shit about everyone and try to keep sources a secret...idk. definately different than other forums ive been on

its a couple of hundred dollars per sample usually. i know there are colleges and places u can find online that run mass spec testing. some have a minimum of how many samples u can send...it all depnds. but its never cheap. i actually just got a message of my mass spec source running a 20% discount so now may be a good time to run some tests. and to answer ur earlier question. if a source has legit primo, tren hex, anavar etc. than it usually means all their shit is legit...BUT thats not a fact. nothing is garunteed. if u need a place for mass specs send me a PM. they are the only people i have ever used in the past, and are popular and well known...the more people that test in the community the better for all of us. i come from a place where we like to share good sources, and help buddies out. seems like alot of people just talk shit about everyone and try to keep sources a secret...idk. definately different than other forums ive been on

People just talk shit about everyone and try to keep sources a secret? Really? We talk shit about accounts that are a week old and are just pumping out the sunshine, you think maybe there is a good reason why?
But certainly you would understand then If we thought that you were going to start handing out an email address and collecting money for "tests" on our compounds for cheap that we may not be willing to believe you. Maybe all that money would end up in your pocket? Maybe you could crank out some sweet PDF's of said results and not a single person would post them up and you would be immediately spotted as a fraud? Nope - we catch that shit BEFORE it happens.
Ill do you one better. You go ahead and reveal your legit testing source and Ill send in a sample - WITH CASH - and they can post the results here on the board for everyone to see, don't even bother emailing them to me. Right out in the open, in the spirit of everyone looking out for one another - like you mentioned in one of your other posts. You want to be part of the solution here - then contribute in the open.

People just talk shit about everyone and try to keep sources a secret? Really? We talk shit about accounts that are a week old and are just pumping out the sunshine, you think maybe there is a good reason why?
But certainly you would understand then If we thought that you were going to start handing out an email address and collecting money for "tests" on our compounds for cheap that we may not be willing to believe you. Maybe all that money would end up in your pocket? Maybe you could crank out some sweet PDF's of said results and not a single person would post them up and you would be immediately spotted as a fraud? Nope - we catch that shit BEFORE it happens.
Ill do you one better. You go ahead and reveal your legit testing source and Ill send in a sample - WITH CASH - and they can post the results here on the board for everyone to see, don't even bother emailing them to me. Right out in the open, in the spirit of everyone looking out for one another - like you mentioned in one of your other posts. You want to be part of the solution here - then contribute in the open.
lol holy shit...the ONLY mass spec company ive used, and the ONLY one i would ever reference anyone to is SIMEC...if uve been around long enough im sure your familiar...look man. i have never met a group of people on a forum that starigbht up accuse people of doing fucked up things, and wrong shit. when they indeed havent done anything. all ive done in my week of being a member on here is try to help people, and offer help to the community. and the only reason im on HUGERAWS thread is because they are the lucky source i chose to use. but if anyone says they had a good experience with hugeraw, you immediately start calling people liars, and shills, and reps and shit...paranoid lately? im sure uve seen fucked up shit happen on this forum? ive been on a seperate fprum for the past 6 years and i am a very high respected member there. the only reason i am on this forum is to learn more about brewing. so ive came on this site, stated my good experience with mike, and offered to spend my time and money to figure out if the first raw source i ever used and currently have chosen to use is g2g or not. just because a bunch of bullys come on here and call every good customer a liar and rep, and claim hugeraw are scammers...doesnt mean they are. and now your even coming up with a conspiracy that im going to pocket money for testing?? dude u have a paranoid way of thinking. all i would ever do is say "go to simec for testing" you dont even give people a chance to show if they are credible members or not! you shun them and attack them after every post...i think u might need to take ur meds more than i do. i will post my results up when i can...but please nodick, no tits whatever ur name is. stop being such a dick. trust me...i make my own money, im a grownass man with a career, i dont need to pocket testing money from innocent people...i am on the same side as you(i think). like i said. im years invested in another forum. but unfortunately they forbid brewing talk, and thats where i am currently at cause after finding out how cheap it is to brew, why would i go back to paying a couple hundred for a cycle. and the only reason i test my products, is obviously to make sure i will be putting what i am planning in my body...give people a chance before u attack them...seriously