HugeRaw

lol holy shit...the ONLY mass spec company ive used, and the ONLY one i would ever reference anyone to is SIMEC...if uve been around long enough im sure your familiar...look man. i have never met a group of people on a forum that starigbht up accuse people of doing fucked up things, and wrong shit. when they indeed havent done anything. all ive done in my week of being a member on here is try to help people, and offer help to the community. and the only reason im on HUGERAWS thread is because they are the lucky source i chose to use. but if anyone says they had a good experience with hugeraw, you immediately start calling people liars, and shills, and reps and shit...paranoid lately? im sure uve seen fucked up shit happen on this forum? ive been on a seperate fprum for the past 6 years and i am a very high respected member there. the only reason i am on this forum is to learn more about brewing. so ive came on this site, stated my good experience with mike, and offered to spend my time and money to figure out if the first raw source i ever used and currently have chosen to use is g2g or not. just because a bunch of bullys come on here and call every good customer a liar and rep, and claim hugeraw are scammers...doesnt mean they are. and now your even coming up with a conspiracy that im going to pocket money for testing?? dude u have a paranoid way of thinking. all i would ever do is say "go to simec for testing" you dont even give people a chance to show if they are credible members or not! you shun them and attack them after every post...i think u might need to take ur meds more than i do. i will post my results up when i can...but please nodick, no tits whatever ur name is. stop being such a dick. trust me...i make my own money, im a grownass man with a career, i dont need to pocket testing money from innocent people...i am on the same side as you(i think). like i said. im years invested in another forum. but unfortunately they forbid brewing talk, and thats where i am currently at cause after finding out how cheap it is to brew, why would i go back to paying a couple hundred for a cycle. and the only reason i test my products, is obviously to make sure i will be putting what i am planning in my body...give people a chance before u attack them...seriously

No seriously - you haven't been here long enough to even have a fucking clue how things are done and why. Your post is rife with ignorance that proves as such. If you want to learn about brewing then why are you here fucking around in this thread? If your other board is so great and you are so well respected then get the fuck out of here. You have been met with skepticism for a VERY GOOD REASON, its not my problem if you don't understand why. However I can promise you that if you stick around with your mouth shut for a bit and get a feel for the place ( and if your what you say you are - I sincerely hope that you do ) you will indeed understand why and come to appreciate it here in a way that very few do. But if you're to thin skinned and don't have a refined palate for all flavours of honesty you won't last - it will be your loss and you wont be missed.
So now that you have told us a bit about yourself and it seems from that you would like to be better known here - stick around. Start and intro thread, put pictures of your meals up in @Oregongearhead food thread, start a fight with @Burrr or @Dr JIM or @Sworder, piss @brutus79 off and have him burn you to the ground in 15 syllables or less - jump in and try it all out. But don't come in on the first day and start telling us we are all in it together and that we are all buddies rowing the same boat, people dont buy it - it looks phony. The only person on this board that gets away with being so fucking nice is @Skull and its because hes the real deal.

lol holy shit...the ONLY mass spec company ive used, and the ONLY one i would ever reference anyone to is SIMEC...if uve been around long enough im sure your familiar...look man. i have never met a group of people on a forum that starigbht up accuse people of doing fucked up things, and wrong shit. when they indeed havent done anything. all ive done in my week of being a member on here is try to help people, and offer help to the community. and the only reason im on HUGERAWS thread is because they are the lucky source i chose to use. but if anyone says they had a good experience with hugeraw, you immediately start calling people liars, and shills, and reps and shit...paranoid lately? im sure uve seen fucked up shit happen on this forum? ive been on a seperate fprum for the past 6 years and i am a very high respected member there. the only reason i am on this forum is to learn more about brewing. so ive came on this site, stated my good experience with mike, and offered to spend my time and money to figure out if the first raw source i ever used and currently have chosen to use is g2g or not. just because a bunch of bullys come on here and call every good customer a liar and rep, and claim hugeraw are scammers...doesnt mean they are. and now your even coming up with a conspiracy that im going to pocket money for testing?? dude u have a paranoid way of thinking. all i would ever do is say "go to simec for testing" you dont even give people a chance to show if they are credible members or not! you shun them and attack them after every post...i think u might need to take ur meds more than i do. i will post my results up when i can...but please nodick, no tits whatever ur name is. stop being such a dick. trust me...i make my own money, im a grownass man with a career, i dont need to pocket testing money from innocent people...i am on the same side as you(i think). like i said. im years invested in another forum. but unfortunately they forbid brewing talk, and thats where i am currently at cause after finding out how cheap it is to brew, why would i go back to paying a couple hundred for a cycle. and the only reason i test my products, is obviously to make sure i will be putting what i am planning in my body...give people a chance before u attack them...seriously
Welcome to Meso!

Oh yea I know all about SIMEC but have a hard time believing ANY analytical lab is even worth considering if the only data they provide is some lame narrative summary.
(Send me those samples and I'll be delighted to provide that type of info all day long fella!)

Accredited conventional labs also forward the GRAPHIC analyses to their customers but it's my understanding SIMEC doesn't believe that's necessary, and to that I say BULLSHIT bc I KNOW that's NOT the industry standard, period!

Oh and to think the data generated by SIMEC is what your using to support some UGL.

Hmm sounds like another blind endorsement from my perspective and whenever I notice that type of activity from some noob who just proclaimed their Meso membership, I think, well look what we have here mates another SHILL with an agenda!

Oh and to think the data generated by SIMEC is what your using to support some UGL.

Hmm sounds like another blind endorsement from my perspective and whenever I notice that type of activity from some noob who just proclaimed their Meso membership, I think, well look what we have here mates another SHILL with an agenda!
supporting a ugl lab? i dont support anyone...god yall are fucking annoying. hate being accused of shit i AM NOT doing. never seen this on any forum