HugeRaw

Must be all the REAL trenbolone I'm taking... Sorry.
So far you have powder in a bag.
No tests.
No results.
Cut the shit.
I'm on my 2nd week it's not bunk shit and my boys say the same it's not bad look your right it will need more time for my claims I guess I can only keep you posted one way to find out just keep using it

I'm on my 2nd week it's not bunk shit and my boys say the same it's not bad look your right it will need more time for my claims I guess I can only keep you posted one way to find out just keep using it
So where do u get your tre

Their tren was extremely underdosed. Ran up to 100mg a day and felt nothing. Switched to comp th at 50mg a day and its almost too much to handle, turns me into a raging asshole. But it was just a 10g "sample" so hopefully you have better luck.
What was the sales rep that sold to you

Your girl laura

She is the one that got me a while back as well. Have a solid one but thought I would give this one a shot(prices) and got taken. Fool me once..............

I have used them recently and the test e is on point. No gcms or anything but my bloods indicate purity in comparison to my usual pharma trt.
Can't say anything but good about Mike or Laura personally.

I have used them recently and the test e is on point. No gcms or anything but my bloods indicate purity in comparison to my usual pharma trt.
Can't say anything but good about Mike or Laura personally.
Well - lets talk numbers.

Come correct?
Testaclause says
"How bout I just put you up on a sample and you can make an informed judgment."

B
[QUOTpr"Notits, post: 1387203, member: 64864"]Why are you posting if your sample isn't up? Put up or shut up.[/QUOTE]
I don't know what you want exactly, a pic of my labs maybe?
But I assure you that disrespect from you to me is for keyboards only homie. I will show you how I shut shit up and down homie.

B
[QUOTpr"Notits, post: 1387203, member: 64864"]Why are you posting if your sample isn't up? Put up or shut up.
I don't know what you want exactly, a pic of my labs maybe?
But I assure you that disrespect from you to me is for keyboards only homie. I will show you how I shut shit up and down homie.[/QUOTE]
Is that right? You offered to put a sample, what the fuck ever that means.
So maybe this was your attempt at advertising as a lab? Your a fucking transparent joke.
Go ahead and shut me up.

Maybe you should read more slowly, and give yourself time for comprehension. You missed what I wrote by a mile. And talk about transparent... what do you actually have to offer to this thread other than attempted derailment of the fact that huge raw is g2g.