HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

It's 100% not their fault, I ordered 3 days ago, and it's already here in Germany, I will get it Monday or the day after Monday, so probably it's something related to your country

It's 100% not their fault, I ordered 3 days ago, and it's already here in Germany, I will get it Monday or the day after Monday, so probably it's something related to your country
Man your source cocksucking is unbearable Srsly. Get off human labs dick, you don't make them look better this way. Let the fucking source handle his own thread.

Or are you a rep?

Man your source cocksucking is unbearable Srsly. Get off human labs dick, you don't make them look better this way. Let the fucking source handle his own thread.

Or are you a rep?
You a hoe, this whole. Meso board is a hoe, yall. Hoes.

If I say something negative about a lab, I get flamed, if I say something positive about a lab I get flamed, you know what I will cock suck humanlabs as much as I want NOHOMO (METHAPHORICAL).
Yor mama is a rep for Naps gear hoe

You a hoe, this whole. Meso board is a hoe, yall. Hoes.

If I say something negative about a lab, I get flamed, if I say something positive about a lab I get flamed, you know what I will cock suck humanlabs as much as I want NOHOMO (METHAPHORICAL).
Yor mama is a rep for Naps gear hoe
Sure man, keep up the good work, clown.

Loved your shit posts into Deus thread ahahahah anyone with an inch of brain can read your post history and understand the kind of shit you are.

Anything you say is worth less then shit. Go make a new handle because this one is burnt.

Last edited:
Sure man, keep up the good work, clown.

Loved your shit posts into Deus thread ahahahah anyone with an inch of brain can read your post history and understand the kind of shit you are.

Anything you say is worth less then shit. Go make a new handle because this one is burnt.
Tell yo mama I want my snickers back

Tell yo mama I want my snickers back
Looking at this reasonably,I can see only two scenarios.
1) @Sampei 's mom bullied @David44 , stole his brand new snickers, left him in the middle of nowhere without shoes and he complainin'
2) @David44 means that he fucked @Sampei 's mom, forgot his shoes there and now, he wants it back.

I am not sure.
Really.
giphy (15).gif

Come on.
I need better trash talk.
That's pathetic.

I am not taking sides here.

I for one...fuck with shoes on. Different strokes for different folks...aight?

Last edited:
Looking at this reasonably,I can see only two scenarios.
1) @Sampei 's mom bullied @David44 , stole his brand new snickers, left him in the middle of nowhere without shoes and he complainin'
2) @David44 means that he fucked @Sampei 's mom, forgot his shoes there and now, he wants it back.

I am not sure.
Really.
View attachment 147593

Come on.
I need better trash talk.
That's pathetic.

I am not taking sides here.

I for one...fuck with shoes on. Different strokes for different folks...aight?
I meant the chocolate bar, sampais fat sumo wrestling mom took it from me

Threats of violence and/or promoting or encouraging violence or self-harm is prohibited.
Says the guy posing in the mirror with his bf. Let me guess you're the bottom?
We're gonna tag team your mom while you're beta cuck dad watches us, after that sampais fat sumo mom gonna eat our asses as a repayment for stealing my snicker chocolate bar.

Current situation?.

Shipping still 10 EU?

Can u ship to UK

Kinda getting desperate to cure my hypogonadalism ngl

All UK sources seem to be a scam

Most EU don't ship to UK and when they do its costing wayyyy more than it should be

Please help me out, cheers

Current situation?.

Shipping still 10 EU?

Can u ship to UK

Kinda getting desperate to cure my hypogonadalism ngl

All UK sources seem to be a scam

Most EU don't ship to UK and when they do its costing wayyyy more than it should be

Please help me out, cheers
hypogonadism is cured with primary hcg, they do not have hcg they could not help you anyway, if you really have hypogonadism by laboratory analysis the doctor is your friend

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back