HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Well, I honestly haven't witnessed an okay UGL coming from Bulgaria. Am I just unlucky or those people simply refuse do some real shit? Seems like they can also fake anything and everything

Well, I honestly haven't witnessed an okay UGL coming from Bulgaria. Am I just unlucky or those people simply refuse do some real shit? Seems like they can also fake anything and everything
Yeah well many are not aware of those fakes so im not blaming you for that. They are "good" fakes and look identical to the legit ones. Hope you can get a refund for it.

Yeah well many are not aware of those fakes so im not blaming you for that. They are "good" fakes and look identical to the legit ones. Hope you can get a refund for it.
There are good products, obvious fakes, tricky fakes and even working fakes. One can't keep track. I doubt they had a clue either. I wanted, they supplied, how can I blame them?

As anyone successfully ordered the €1000+ deals?

@hleur Just wondering about the safety and is there any reship policy in case it goes wrong the first time?

Labels are greek and not bulgarian
Δεν λέει κάτι. Από Βουλγαρία έρχεται.
Και αλβανικά χτυπάνε άμα θες.

They do everything. Literally everything.
Most counterfeits come from Bulgaria,no wonder why @janoshik doesn't even hope.

I killed a decade there. A decade.

I want to die.

Even if they could supply someone with the real deal cheaper than the perfect counterfeit,they would pick the counterfeit instead.

They have a brand to maintain.

I am very passionate regarding the matter.

Pure hatred.
Shivers.

Δεν λέει κάτι. Από Βουλγαρία έρχεται.
Και αλβανικά χτυπάνε άμα θες.

They do everything. Literally everything.
Most counterfeits come from Bulgaria,no wonder why @janoshik doesn't even hope.

I killed a decade there. A decade.

I want to die.
Νομιζα οτι μπέρδεψε τα γράμματα και υπέθεσε οτι ειναι βουλγαρικα.
Παρόλα αυτά , πολυ καλοτυπωμενο για counterfeit, ιδιο με το αυθεντικό και μηδέν ορθογραφικά. Με τόσο κοπο που βαλαν για τα πακέτα , θα μπορούσαν να χαν και σωστο προϊόν μέσα

Νομιζα οτι μπέρδεψε τα γράμματα και υπέθεσε οτι ειναι βουλγαρικα.
Παρόλα αυτά , πολυ καλοτυπωμενο για counterfeit, ιδιο με το αυθεντικό και μηδέν ορθογραφικά. Με τόσο κοπο που βαλαν για τα πακέτα , θα μπορούσαν να χαν και σωστο προϊόν μέσα

Even if they could supply someone with the real deal cheaper than the perfect counterfeit,they would pick the counterfeit instead.

They have a brand to maintain.

Δεν έχεις δει ηλιθιότητα.....! Δεν έχεις !

Στο λέω με αγανάκτηση.

Back