HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Hello, I comment on my experience with an order, I pay bank transfer 48 hours for confirmation and then send the package, I chose express shipping in 8 days at home I understand that it takes longer because it fell on the weekend

Attachments

• 20210611_181423.jpg
    20210611_181423.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 79
Hello, I comment on my experience with an order, I pay bank transfer 48 hours for confirmation and then send the package, I chose express shipping in 8 days at home I understand that it takes longer because it fell on the weekend
How much are you getting off your next order?

Did my first injection yesterday, pipless.
For me some weird shit is going on.
I ve been using HL test e for a while now.
In the right VG i get annoying PIP for ~4 days each time.
Left VG 0 PIP.

In the meantime i tried some older Test E i had and it gave me 0 PIP both sides. Continued with HL and right VG PIP still happened.

tenor (1).gif

I second this. Ready to place my order, but the last couple of "incidences" give me second thoughts. Don't want to inject bad stuff... lab tests would help. I did have good experience with them the last time I ordered though.
Same. I did get some HL products, from a different source though. Plenty of nandrolone deca and oral Oxandrolone, shit was legit. All the neighbours said great things about them.

Hey, sorry boys and girls. Ongoing company teambuilding vacation :cool: and the board does poor job notifying me of new messages.

As anyone successfully ordered the €1000+ deals?

@hleur Just wondering about the safety and is there any reship policy in case it goes wrong the first time?
We actually do mostly wholesale, not sure if any of the customers are actually at this board or care to answer.
For me some weird shit is going on.
I ve been using HL test e for a while now.
In the right VG i get annoying PIP for ~4 days each time.
Left VG 0 PIP.

In the meantime i tried some older Test E i had and it gave me 0 PIP both sides. Continued with HL and right VG PIP still happened.

View attachment 148243
Yeah, not sure what to tell. I pin stuff every day. I have good days, bad days, few very bad ones.
@hleur do you have any pictures of the new products (AI, sex, etc.)?
Also lab tests.
New products have not been released yet. We primarily wanted to correct our baseline products which we succeeded in doing so - see previously posted labs. Yeah we already have stuff like tadalafil produced, but not selling officially until it's released officially. Really not interested following the way of other sources that started selling million different compounds only to realize they can't even keep themselves stocked on mainstream products.
I second this. Ready to place my order, but the last couple of "incidences" give me second thoughts. Don't want to inject bad stuff... lab tests would help. I did have good experience with them the last time I ordered though.
Check labs posted few pages back. All problematic products were replaced by new batches - tested by janoshik, posted here

PS: currently running a little bit of our own tren acet... God I have days where I wish it was fake :eek::D

Last edited:
We actually do mostly wholesale, not sure if any of the customers are actually at this board or care to answer.
That's nice to hear, about the whole sale. On the other hand, so you don't have one free reship in case it gets ceased? I never had any issue with orders (just the couple that were missing an item and were quickly fixed by the sources), but it's kind of a bummer if a big ass order doesn't follow through.
New products have not been released yet. We primarily wanted to correct our baseline products which we succeeded in doing so - see previously posted labs. Yeah we already have stuff like tadalafil produced, but not selling officially until it's released officially. Really not interested following the way of other sources that started selling million different compounds only to realize they can't even keep themselves stocked on mainstream products.
I do agree with that, specially after the recent incidents. Just wondering if you had more, I'm willing to give it a shot. Recently bought HL nand Deca and oral Oxandrolone, a few pieces of each and let's just say I was pleased with it.

That's nice to hear, about the whole sale. On the other hand, so you don't have one free reship in case it gets ceased? I never had any issue with orders (just the couple that were missing an item and were quickly fixed by the sources), but it's kind of a bummer if a big ass order doesn't follow through.

I do agree with that, specially after the recent incidents. Just wondering if you had more, I'm willing to give it a shot. Recently bought HL nand Deca and oral Oxandrolone, a few pieces of each and let's just say I was pleased with it.
Why are you assuming there is no reship policy? Most of the sources if not 100% of it do reship in case of seizure wholesale or not wholesale.

Why are you assuming there is no reship policy? Most of the sources if not 100% of it do reship in case of seizure wholesale or not wholesale.
I did ask about it and he just mentioned that he usually does wholesale, nothing about the reship policy.

Back