HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Yeah truly, we retested only products that have shown some issues.

Honestly, as we have access to analysis of raw materials used in our products and internal reports we decided that's what is important for us and there's no interest to do any more shiny reports to show off.

During my existence in the business I have witnessed many test reports presented by manufacturers looking AMAZING while reality was miles off. Can also name many ways how to skew samples so results come back to your liking.

You want to see results? Do it yourself. Only then you can trust what you see.
Is useless that you have raws tested if you have no idea how to brew and your products has shown how capable you are to follow a recipe and follow simple rules in brewing

And if a guy do some testing and show your capabilities you say that he draw the oil in his mom kitchen.

Fuck off!

A quiz: How many fucks do I give about what this guys thinks?

Winner gets some free gear
It's not about me you fucking clown. But you don't understand even that
And is not what I think is facts. You have no idea what you are doing selling underdosed, contaminated gear with rubber inside.
Even if you have 100% purity raws you will fuck up at brewing because you can't follow a recipe that's how smart you are

Yeah truly, we retested only products that have shown some issues.

Honestly, as we have access to analysis of raw materials used in our products and internal reports we decided that's what is important for us and there's no interest to do any more shiny reports to show off.

During my existence in the business I have witnessed many test reports presented by manufacturers looking AMAZING while reality was miles off. Can also name many ways how to skew samples so results come back to your liking.

You want to see results? Do it yourself. Only then you can trust what you see.

Hell yeah! Fuck testing. Good thing those raws certificates are always legit. i applaud the Chinese for their sense of honesty over making a quick buck.

And who cares if you had some floaters? Oil under the bridge! The most important thing is the bottom line and the desperate members here will keep that padded quite well for you.

You, sir, have it made in the shade. Don't do anything to blow it.

Unfortunately ladies and gentlemen, zero is not THE answer. I know I know, the answer comes natural, but would I offer free gear if it was that simple? I give zero fucks about random strangers or teleshopping.

The correct answer is -1. Yes, minus one fuck. Sub-zero number of fucks. 0 - 1. While looking for fucks I could give about @dennial I lost one!

A quiz: How many fucks do I give about what this guys thinks?

Winner gets some free gear
Apologize to those of you who interpreted this as disrespect to them.

The typo has sneaked in. Should be "guy" instead of "guys". @dennial guy

Surely all customers, critics and other members still have all the respect

Unfortunately ladies and gentlemen, zero is not THE answer. I know I know, the answer comes natural, but would I offer free gear if it was that simple? I give zero fucks about random strangers or teleshopping.

The correct answer is -1. Yes, minus one fuck. Sub-zero number of fucks. 0 - 1. While looking for fucks I could give about @dennial I lost one!
Is not about me is about the customer but you can't understand even that
Delivery good product to them not to me. But what you are capable of has been shown
A lot of desperate people lick the ass for a bottle of underdosed who know what is inside oil

I am very respectful by nature, very polite. I hope better for you. I hope one day you will find peace in your hurt, wounded soul. Your posting is so offensive and full of anger. Maybe something in your past? A lot of dennial?

I am very respectful by nature, very polite. I hope better for you. I hope one day you will find peace in your hurt, wounded soul. Your posting is so offensive and full of anger. Maybe something in your past? A lot of dennial?
You should worry about your future now about my past. Your job is to deliver a good product but you can't even do a simple task like that
You sell shitty gear and your response to a guy that has tested was he draw the oil in his mom kitchen. Are you serious you fucking clown? Is that respect pice of shit that you are?
Go fuck yourself!

Is ok now you can do another charity and brainless desperate members will take that and you will be numere one. Fuck you and fuck off
Since when meso accepts this kind of shit?

I've had great feedback from HL products. But yeah, this dude is coming across as a fucktard. Too bad this seemed like a legit lab that'd do well in the near future.

Back