HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I bought some test cyp and mast ena HL, anyone have feed on these products?
Im running they're cyp right now seems good to me only thing that bugs me are the rubber stoppers that are low quality and you can end up with rubber pieces in the oil so watch that !
I have the older batch so i dont know whats up with the new ones but mine does not have pip and is good overall !

Sto correndo sono cyp in questo momento mi sembra buono l'unica cosa che mi infastidisce sono i tappi di gomma che sono di bassa qualità e puoi finire con pezzi di gomma nell'olio, quindi guardalo!
Ho il lotto più vecchio, quindi non so cosa succede con quelli nuovi, ma il mio non ha pip ed è buono nel complesso!
Good. Mine is the old batch too for cyp, maste instead is new batch.

Good. Mine is the old batch too for cyp, maste instead is new batch.
I've used just new batches of mast e, test e, nand deca and oxandrolone (oral). All with great feed back.

@hleur any plans to add primobolan at 200mg? It'd save me some mls to inject eheh.

Or even other types of products such as clenbuterol, AI (arimidex etc.), PCT (tamox etc.)?

A friend of Mine with long time experience in steroid use, using testo cyp of HL....Works great, i use testo p, very satisfied

Yes we're certainly coming up with PCT/AI stuff in few weeks. Also trestolone is on the list. Now it all depends on how quickly our suppliers can deliver stuff we are waiting for. I'll certainly announce when done.

Regarding 200mg Primo - I personally prefer lower concentrations as I believe in better absorption. But no one cares what I believe in right, so yes products like 200mg primo or 500mg EQ can appear after AI/PCT release.

Im running they're cyp right now seems good to me only thing that bugs me are the rubber stoppers that are low quality and you can end up with rubber pieces in the oil so watch that !
I have the older batch so i dont know whats up with the new ones but mine does not have pip and is good overall !
We recently switched stoppers, can you please get back to us in email? I'll send you a vial to test if it's any better.

Valentines Day Love GIF by Chibird

Yes we're certainly coming up with PCT/AI stuff in few weeks. Also trestolone is on the list. Now it all depends on how quickly our suppliers can deliver stuff we are waiting for. I'll certainly announce when done.

Regarding 200mg Primo - I personally prefer lower concentrations as I believe in better absorption. But no one cares what I believe in right, so yes products like 200mg primo or 500mg EQ can appear after AI/PCT release.
Ahahah seems fair to me! Keep us updated on that, will you.

On the stopper issues, I just have the new batches and no problem whatsoever. Quality is pretty good.

Got a small order from them today
4 days eu to eu!
Communication superb and friendly! never waited longer than one hour for answer.
Package perfectly.
Great shop!

Same here, pinning EOD 0.12ml ends up messing the rubber pretty quickly. They said they changed, has anyone try it? is it anything better?
Btw bloods are on point on their test c.

New user here, been blasting the classic 500mg/wk test e cycle for 10 weeks. Finished my previous vial and bought one from HL. Testo E 300mg/ml.
After injecting my dose into VG with 27G slin pins I got very bad pip which lasted roughly 2 days of intense pain, to the point I assumed it was the beginning of an abscess, but since now the pain is lessening I believe it’s just bad pip.
I rule out sanitary issues regarding sterilization of my equipment and cleanliness since none of the past inj went this bad and my routine is the same as before.

Just as I’m typing I’ve been checking for floaters with my phone’s flashlight after reading here abt faulty rubber stoppers, and I can see some very small objects floating. Unfortunately I can’t provide pics rn but will try later.

I will attach pics of the box for serial, but it’s pretty much unintelligible.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 92
Same here, pinning EOD 0.12ml ends up messing the rubber pretty quickly. They said they changed, has anyone try it? is it anything better?
Btw bloods are on point on their test c.
I have new batch cyp and theres no problem bout rubbers,
Gear seems well dosed and no pip

Its from recent batch the cyp?
New user here, been blasting the classic 500mg/wk test e cycle for 10 weeks. Finished my previous vial and bought one from HL. Testo E 300mg/ml.
After injecting my dose into VG with 27G slin pins I got very bad pip which lasted roughly 2 days of intense pain, to the point I assumed it was the beginning of an abscess, but since now the pain is lessening I believe it’s just bad pip.
I rule out sanitary issues regarding sterilization of my equipment and cleanliness since none of the past inj went this bad and my routine is the same as before.

Just as I’m typing I’ve been checking for floaters with my phone’s flashlight after reading here abt faulty rubber stoppers, and I can see some very small objects floating. Unfortunately I can’t provide pics rn but will try later.

Its from recent batch the cyp?
Old one, I believe I ordered at the beginning of April, I don't know the exact batch because I throwed away the boxes since I didn't like how they fit.

Last night I realized now have two white/grey floaters on the bottom of my vial, I believe it's the rubber stretching out and breaking because I checked the vial meticulously before I started using it and there was no floaters, it was clean and beautiful to look at. I had to open a new vial.

This is my bloodwork on 125mg of their test c, blood drawn 36 hours after last injection. EOD injections.
Translation in order: DHT, IGF-1, E2, Free test. Doctor forgot to add total t.

BLOODWORK.jpg

Sorry for the music blasting in the background and the bad video quality, I broke my phone recently.

This looks like the situation i had a month back.
He replaced me the vials. The newer batch don't have this problem.

I still have some more old batch vials from him. Thinking of taking off the whole metalic cap and tranfering the oil to other vial.

That's the old one, get back to me in email we'll sort it out.

Back