HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Had this source on my radar, but just saw that you stopped shipping to Denmark, why is that and is it permanent?

I made my first order in August and now its confirmed as lost...
@hleur offers me to replace the pack if I do another order with the same amount. I'll do it and keep reporting

Lastest purchase I made from Human Labs , Love the new design , even the texture of the label is awesome , came in 1 week

Attachments

• IMG_MJL__20211012_203744927.jpg
    IMG_MJL__20211012_203744927.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 120
I made my first order in August and now its confirmed as lost...
@hleur offers me to replace the pack if I do another order with the same amount. I'll do it and keep reporting

Wait, what? You have to buy more to get what you already paid for? What the fuck kinda bullshit is that? What happens if the 2nd order gets lost too?

Do you live somewhere that he implicitly stated has a no reship policy or something?

Wait, what? You have to buy more to get what you already paid for? What the fuck kinda bullshit is that? What happens if the 2nd order gets lost too?

Do you live somewhere that he implicitly stated has a no reship policy or something?
Stop complaining , at least it compensates , some sources don't give a fuck about lost orders

Typical. Don't make any fuss or the precious source might run away.

Some of you guy's are absolutely pathetic
I have more sources m8 , what I'm telling is that they didn't stated anything about package lost , only reship in case of seized package , they could simply just don't give a fuck , remember is everyone starts loosing theyr orders , they loose money too, I would do the same if I was a source , just my opinion btw

I have more sources m8 , what I'm telling is that they didn't stated anything about package lost , only reship in case of seized package , they could simply just don't give a fuck , remember is everyone starts loosing theyr orders , they loose money too, I would do the same if I was a source , just my opinion btw

That's what tracking is for. The source can see if the package was delivered. Once it's marked delivered it's a done deal. It'd be pretty hard to say the package was lost when the source has proof to the contrary.

It's not like this has been a repeated complaint and this guy is trying to take advantage of them. It's a one off issue.

They could have reshipped it for free or at the very least cut him a deal and they still wouldn't have lost shit. They sell a $2 vial of gear for $30+. It's not like they're a strapped start-up with 1 customer. It's just bad customer service IMO.

Never the less, he's decided to settle for that deal so i'm done with it. You guy's really should expect more from your sources. Once you give them the impression that you need them more than they need you, they'll walk all over you because they know you won't say shit.

Good luck with this source, guys.

Back