HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Writen an email with order injuries got no response now on second day.. wonder what happen
Sorry, bit busy and weekend. Someone will take care of it soon.
LOL? I got 100ml from CVS for just 3euros. German pharmacy.
Sterile water is lacking a bacteriostatic element - bacteria growth might occur unless you use the bottle up in single shot. So after one sticks the needle in, "sterile water" becomes "water"

Sorry, bit busy and weekend. Someone will take care of it soon.

Sterile water is lacking a bacteriostatic element - bacteria growth might occur unless you use the bottle up in single shot. So after one sticks the needle in, "sterile water" becomes "water"
Didn't knew this, thanks, now the price makes sense

Any lab tests of latest batches of aas and lab tests of peptides ?

See quote below.

Yeah truly, we retested only products that have shown some issues.

Honestly, as we have access to analysis of raw materials used in our products and internal reports we decided that's what is important for us and there's no interest to do any more shiny reports to show off.

During my existence in the business I have witnessed many test reports presented by manufacturers looking AMAZING while reality was miles off. Can also name many ways how to skew samples so results come back to your liking.

You want to see results? Do it yourself. Only then you can trust what you see.

So I had 4 vials of HumanLabs
2 Test C 300 and 2 Deca 300.

Started using both vials for my test deca cycle, I'm having crippling pain in my glutes shot, I feel sick 12hours post injection and have same feeling like when you get the fever. The pain subside in 3 days more or less.
I have endured this for 4 weeks. Decided to stop this shit and switched to another brand of TEST/DECA and my injection are painless.

disclaimer: I'm not a noob, I have pin my ass for many years, I know how to inject, I know what's normal PIP is and trust me this is not... and I have never experienced this kind of symptom either. I got bad PIP from bad injection technique or high mg gear... this is on another level.

I thought I was going to get an abscess because I felt srsly sick every time I pinned but after the first time that I didn't really get an abscess I thought I fucked up somewhere, so I kept trying, different ML, different sites.

It was always the same.

Take my review how you wish, I'm sure of one thing: these 4 vials are not safe to inject.
A newbie would have been probably scared shitless and ran to the ER every fucking day post injection.

So I had 4 vials of HumanLabs
2 Test C 300 and 2 Deca 300.

Started using both vials for my test deca cycle, I'm having crippling pain in my glutes shot, I feel sick 12hours post injection and have same feeling like when you get the fever. The pain subside in 3 days more or less.
I have endured this for 4 weeks. Decided to stop this shit and switched to another brand of TEST/DECA and my injection are painless.

disclaimer: I'm not a noob, I have pin my ass for many years, I know how to inject, I know what's normal PIP is and trust me this is not... and I have never experienced this kind of symptom either. I got bad PIP from bad injection technique or high mg gear... this is on another level.

I thought I was going to get an abscess because I felt srsly sick every time I pinned but after the first time that I didn't really get an abscess I thought I fucked up somewhere, so I kept trying, different ML, different sites.

It was always the same.

Take my review how you wish, I'm sure of one thing: these 4 vials are not safe to inject.
A newbie would have been probably scared shitless and ran to the ER every fucking day post injection.
just out of interest - the other vendors gear is the same mg/ml and the same carrier as the one from HL?

Back