HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Here is official products that enter all pharmacy in my country , as you see , sold by Bayer and also the box , in my language also

Attachments

• proviron-25-mg-comprimidos-20.jpg
    proviron-25-mg-comprimidos-20.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20211122-082938.jpg
    Screenshot_20211122-082938.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 51
Bro literally call Bayer for yourself, their hotline is free and ask them if they sell/sold/produced proviron ever, They will tell you no.
I dont know where you live but bayer proviron doesnt exist and never existed.
Its a fake product. It doesnt mean that it also hasnt any active substanc. It could be 100% legit proviron,just not made by bayer. I know it because i called them and asked by myself.
I am not shooting against human labs or you, human labs has strong as fuck testo and other legit products. But proviron made by bayer is a fantasy product.

Bro literally call Bayer for yourself, their hotline is free and ask them if they sell/sold/produced proviron ever, They will tell you no.
I dont know where you live but bayer proviron doesnt exist and never existed.
Its a fake product. It doesnt mean that it also hasnt any active substanc. It could be 100% legit proviron,just not made by bayer. I know it because i called them and asked by myself.
I am not shooting against human labs or you, human labs has strong as fuck testo and other legit products. But proviron made by bayer is a fantasy product.
Bro , Bayer website , select "P" , here you will find proviron https://www.bayer.com/en/za/southern-africa-pharma-product-inserts , just because its not sold in a country , doesn't mean Bayer doesn't sell it

Then i have to apologize, the woman on the phone told me that they doesn't sell and produce proviron in germany. So my conclusion was that it also cant be real. Since bayer is a german made company. Looks like i was wrong, and tthey do sell and produce it but not in germany but in other countrys and factories

Have to confirm again the professionalism of HL, he went up and beyond to make it up for the issue I had.

Customer service of this source is top notch and that say something in a sea of arrogant greedy vendor.

Then i have to apologize, the woman on the phone told me that they doesn't sell and produce proviron in germany. So my conclusion was that it also cant be real. Since bayer is a german made company. Looks like i was wrong, and tthey do sell and produce it but not in germany but in other countrys and factories
Also bro , the most important thing I forgot to tell you and may be useful for other users here , the name "proviron" is created by Bayer itself , the medication it self it's called mesterolone , without Bayer , proviron name wouldnt even exist

Hello HL I have a question , in the future could AI/PCT bottles contain 60 pills? , I do not know why most manufactures put 50 pills since we use 2-1 per day , It is logic to last 1-2 months , since they have "30" days each , since orals contain more pills and you stated on the 1st post , AI/PCT should follow the rule , but that's just my opinion

We stopped shipping to Scandinavia.

12€
you stopped shipping to scandinavia, which means you put no effort into conceiling the steroids in your packages.

I wouldn't order from you anyways then, it's only a matter of time before customs grabs your stuff regardless of what country you're shipping it to when you put no effort into disguising the illegal goods inside. Thanks for clarifying

you stopped shipping to scandinavia, which means you put no effort into conceiling the steroids in your packages.

I wouldn't order from you anyways then, it's only a matter of time before customs grabs your stuff regardless of what country you're shipping it to when you put no effort into disguising the illegal goods inside. Thanks for clarifying
That's honestly bs, bought from him a while ago and stealth was on point, don't know where you are pulling those claims out of.

Hello HL I have a question , in the future could AI/PCT bottles contain 60 pills? , I do not know why most manufactures put 50 pills since we use 2-1 per day , It is logic to last 1-2 months , since they have "30" days each , since orals contain more pills and you stated on the 1st post , AI/PCT should follow the rule , but that's just my opinion
First of all we decided to go for 50 and not 100 or 120 because smaller packaging would be more practical for products like aromasin or anastrozole.

Why not 60 I honestly don't have an answer for. The "orals containing more pills" rule applies to AAS currently because those simply are dosed in 3-10 a day for example. So with our pricing it's like 20% (20 extra pills) is free. Marketing. But yeah, when you put it like that (1-2 pills a day, 30 days a month) it makes sense and could be considered.

We stopped because regardless of effort we put in concealing, vial on an x-ray always looks like a vial, no matter how fancy it is packed. And there are customs offices that watch x-ray more closely than others it seems.

First of all we decided to go for 50 and not 100 or 120 because smaller packaging would be more practical for products like aromasin or anastrozole.

Why not 60 I honestly don't have an answer for. The "orals containing more pills" rule applies to AAS currently because those simply are dosed in 3-10 a day for example. So with our pricing it's like 20% (20 extra pills) is free. Marketing. But yeah, when you put it like that (1-2 pills a day, 30 days a month) it makes sense and could be considered.

We stopped because regardless of effort we put in concealing, vial on an x-ray always looks like a vial, no matter how fancy it is packed. And there are customs offices that watch x-ray more closely than others it seems.
That would be awesome, at least for me , thanks for the reply

They usually don't do it on regular basis. Sometimes they check random or if something with label or address is missing/flagged.

Back