HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

just out of interest - the other vendors gear is the same mg/ml and the same carrier as the one from HL?
I had used other HL lab product, tren E and Mast E. Didn't have any of the PIP.
I have used lately Pharmacom T 300 and D 300 and didn't have any pip.

the other gear I'm using is: hilma Tcyp 250 and Deca 250.
but 50mg difference doesn't change much and doesn't give this kind of symptoms.

I know what high MG gear pip is... this one isn't.

Sorry for the bad experience. To be honest, we have been getting PIPpy feedback often for SUSTA 350. It's like every 3 person is experiencing problems related to PIP with this product due to high concentrated gear. Was seriously considering going down to 300mg/ml for this one but it's still the best seller amongst oils (more sold than enans) .

I have one particular guy that was trying everything conceivable to bear the susta but always got huge lump, inflammation and fever. All it took to be okay was diluting down to <300mg/ml.

Also know further people for who the 50mg DOES whole world of difference

Sorry for the bad experience. To be honest, we have been getting PIPpy feedback often for SUSTA 350. It's like every 3 person is experiencing problems related to PIP with this product due to high concentrated gear. Was seriously considering going down to 300mg/ml for this one but it's still the best seller amongst oils (more sold than enans) .

I have one particular guy that was trying everything conceivable to bear the susta but always got huge lump, inflammation and fever. All it took to be okay was diluting down to <300mg/ml.

Also know further people for who the 50mg DOES whole world of difference
I'm not injecting 350 mg of Susta, your answer makes no fucking sense you are answering apple to orange and I have injected 300mg gear plenty of time in my amateur career, never had this shit happening to me. 50mg can be a big difference past the 300mg for stuff like test, and if you are a dog in brewing. I have injected 350-400mg test that was almost painless.
These 4 vials are garbage, take it as you want.

"I am sorry for the bad experience" was the answer. The rest was more like BTW. I believe you are not making it up and the shit is very real.

Not sure what else I can do here. If there's a way to investigate what's going on I am happy to chip in and pay for analysis or what to learn what's the issue with these vials and avoid in future.

Offering replacement sounds silly though, but get back to me in email I might have something better for you (if interested).

"I am sorry for the bad experience" was the answer. The rest was more like BTW. I believe you are not making it up and the shit is very real.

Not sure what else I can do here. If there's a way to investigate what's going on I am happy to chip in and pay for analysis or what to learn what's the issue with these vials and avoid in future.

Offering replacement sounds silly though, but get back to me in email I might have something better for you (if interested).
HL reached out to me with a very fair offer, not gonna delve into it just accept my words as a testimonial that He tried at least in being fair and fix this situation.

I didn't make this post to slander HL but I believe that we should report real bad experience as much as good ones.

This is a very old batch of HL
03UWVAQ for TEST C
05UWVAQ for DECA

Probably the new batches or the one after this are normal or maybe it's just me reacting poorly to their gear, if all their gear had PIP this bad we would see a flood of comments.

Last edited:
idk who's behind hleur, but that man right there, it's a nice man, never had any problem with their products (i ordered maybe more than 3k in total) recently we had some shipping issues because where i live, i didn't even notice and he was the first to contact me saying they send the stuff back to him, he immediately send it back again to me, he did tons of tests, reply fast, try to find a solution for any problem, you definitely can't blame hleur, as i told you on private, you have a loyal client here my man <3

Bro bayer stated on their main page (German site) that they do not produce these products. And every thing you find is fake. So bayer prroviron from turkey (the country) is not made by them. I can post the statement but its in german.
Same goes for Primo.

They only produce testosteron.
What the hell are you talking about , my country also sells 25mgx20 Bayer on pharmacy

You can literally call the support hotline and ask yourself. They will tell you that its fake and not made by them

Back