HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

That's what tracking is for. The source can see if the package was delivered. Once it's marked delivered it's a done deal. It'd be pretty hard to say the package was lost when the source has proof to the contrary.

It's not like this has been a repeated complaint and this guy is trying to take advantage of them. It's a one off issue.

They could have reshipped it for free or at the very least cut him a deal and they still wouldn't have lost shit. They sell a $2 vial of gear for $30+. It's not like they're a strapped start-up with 1 customer. It's just bad customer service IMO.

Never the less, he's decided to settle for that deal so i'm done with it. You guy's really should expect more from your sources. Once you give them the impression that you need them more than they need you, they'll walk all over you because they know you won't say shit.

Good luck with this source, guys.
I Know you point and It's true, the deal it's not done till the client receive the package...
But I Want to trust in @hleur for the moment...
In fact I receive the tracking for the second shipment, hope to have here next week and we'll see whats happen...

I Know you point and It's true, the deal it's not done till the client receive the package...
But I Want to trust in @hleur for the moment...
In fact I receive the tracking for the second shipment, hope to have here next week and we'll see whats happen...

i do understand their side of it. They can't very well control the mail, but at the same time, it wouldn't have broken them to replace the order outright or offer you a discount.

It's the little thing's that can help solidify a strong business relationship between customer and source.

Good to hear it's on the way. Hopefully there's no hiccups this time around and both parties can call it a done deal.

Placed order with these guys, Intrested in trying their product, so far communication has been good, easy ordering proces, will update with delivery and product ect.

Finally I received the ítems yesterday, with a salbutamol as a little gift. The lots that expires in 08-24 are new ones?

Did you enjoy Halloween? We loved it! And we want more MONSTAS wandering around. This time it's -30% on everything including orals so your liver has something to munch over. As usual - until next Sunday.

Attachments

• Hl.jpg
    Hl.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 269
i do understand their side of it. They can't very well control the mail, but at the same time, it wouldn't have broken them to replace the order outright or offer you a discount.

It's the little thing's that can help solidify a strong business relationship between customer and source.

Good to hear it's on the way. Hopefully there's no hiccups this time around and both parties can call it a done deal.
I am sorry for my lack of attention to boards last weeks. Only now I noticed this issue.

I would like to clarify this. The client came back to us with concerns his package is lost or seized. We checked tracking together and although it's been already few weeks, the package was still in transit status.

Our reshipping policy is very clear about conditions - to reship the order, we need s proof of lost or seizure (tracking status, customs letter etc. In this case, the condition was not fulfilled.

BUT, client expressed urgency as he needed the package ASAP and intended to order more after he receives the initial test order. So we suggested we won't wait for the proof of seizure or loss, but he can instead place the new order and we would include items from the first order as well for free.

Did you enjoy Halloween? We loved it! And we want more MONSTAS wandering around. This time it's -30% on everything including orals so your liver has something to munch over. As usual - until next Sunday.
This means -30% of prices shown in the table? Also valid for already reduced prices based on volume/quantity?

Oh sorry, my mistake - the discount applies to retail column only. I mean, you'd would feel bad and guilty for buying so cheap wouldn't you? :)

Back