HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Yeah applies to wholesale too. Just don't expect us to ship your wholesale order to outright risky destinations.

I have an order from HL from around March and i ve used a couple vials of them already, mostly without problems.

I ve picked one vial Test and one Deca to take with me while on vacation. And first pin today i get creepling PIP on my VG.
I decide to preload my other syringes and as i turn the vial upside down ,voila i see a floater.

After examination with flashlight in the Deca vial there are at least 3 small particles, of something like white plastic. They seem to be somewhat heavy and even if i shake the vial, they might stay on the bottom.
Test vial has only one white particle, seems same as the one in Deca.
I first thought maybe the rubber from the vial got destroyed by the needle, but the rubber is grey, not white like the particles.
Sad thing i ' ve already injected from the deca vial, at least 4 times and from the Test once.
I m posting pics and already have made videos showing the floaters. If someone explains me how to post video links here, i ll post the videos as well.

Attachments

• 20210705_010213.jpg
    20210705_010213.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20210705-010428_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210705-010428_Gallery.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 20210705_005831.jpg
    20210705_005831.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
  • 20210705_010158.jpg
    20210705_010158.jpg
    775.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 20210705_010100.jpg
    20210705_010100.jpg
    769 KB · Views: 94
Now for survival mode... I' m mid blast and literally have to use them for at least 4 times, cause i can't get any other gear here now. How could i make it safe to use them?

I have an order from HL from around March and i ve used a couple vials of them already, mostly without problems.

I ve picked one vial Test and one Deca to take with me while on vacation. And first pin today i get creepling PIP on my VG.
I decide to preload my other syringes and as i turn the vial upside down ,voila i see a floater.

After examination with flashlight in the Deca vial there are at least 3 small particles, of something like white plastic. They seem to be somewhat heavy and even if i shake the vial, they might stay on the bottom.
I first thought maybe the rubber from the vial got destroyed by the needle, but the rubber is grey, not white like the particles.
Sad thing i ' ve already injected from the deca vial, at least 4 times and from the Test once.
I m posting pics and already have made videos showing the floaters. If someone explains me how to post video links here, i ll post the videos as well.

Now for survival mode... I' m mid blast and literally have to use them for at least 4 times, cause i can't get any other gear here now. How could i make it safe to use them?
That sounds and looks nasty. I totally understand how you feel about not having any other gear available right now, but I think it comes down to either your health, or the gains. I personally wouldn't continue injecting, but that's just me. I've had no experience with floaters. Just being on the safe side, I'd hold off.

:( Why didn't you say earlier? Get back to me and you can have your stuff replaced with new batch. As to your ongoing cycle, we can figure out faster shipping

I never had issues like these, I dont want to sound like a gear whore but its weird Imo, what even is that white substance... Hope you get your stuff sorted out.

Buy a couple syringe filters and a couple of presterilized vials. Refilter your gear into said vials. 2-3 filters and 5-7 vials shouldn't set you back more than $50-$60. It may cost more if you pay for expedited shipping and you will lose a couple of mL in the filter but since your mid cycle I would think if you ordered today at most your going to miss a week to a week and a half of injections. It looks like @hleur is doing the right thing and making you whole so it may be faster going through him.

Also I don't know where your at I am basing on availability of products, costs and shipping times on the US as that's where I am.

I never had issues like these, I dont want to sound like a gear whore but its weird Imo, what even is that white substance... Hope you get your stuff sorted out.

Buy a couple syringe filters and a couple of presterilized vials. Refilter your gear into said vials. 2-3 filters and 5-7 vials shouldn't set you back more than $50-$60. It may cost more if you pay for expedited shipping and you will lose a couple of mL in the filter but since your mid cycle I would think if you ordered today at most your going to miss a week to a week and a half of injections. It looks like @hleur is doing the right thing and making you whole so it may be faster going through him.

Also I don't know where your at I am basing on availability of products, costs and shipping times on the US as that's where I am.

I don't know what it could be, but luckily i won' t have to inject this again.
HL offered me a replacement and even sent me a tracking number couple hours after we talked.
Fucked up situation for sure, but at least it seems he tried his best to make it right.

I ll give an update on this, when i receive the package.

Just an update on my situation:

As said, HL sent me a really fast tracking number, after i spoke with him.
Package arrived in the country after 2 days, after some shitty and really slow local postal service in this area, i received it after a week. Total after 8-9 days.
Oils look normal and clear :D

I' ve lost a couple of pin days cause of this situation, but at least i didnt stay cold turkey for half a month+

Did a big ass order, all good except 2 vials, got in touch, problem was solved very quickly (they're going to reship right away). Communication was always pretty good and fast. Shipment was sent July 7th got it today.

Yeah truly, we retested only products that have shown some issues.

Honestly, as we have access to analysis of raw materials used in our products and internal reports we decided that's what is important for us and there's no interest to do any more shiny reports to show off.

During my existence in the business I have witnessed many test reports presented by manufacturers looking AMAZING while reality was miles off. Can also name many ways how to skew samples so results come back to your liking.

You want to see results? Do it yourself. Only then you can trust what you see.

Yeah truly, we retested only products that have shown some issues.

Honestly, as we have access to analysis of raw materials used in our products and internal reports we decided that's what is important for us and there's no interest to do any more shiny reports to show off.

During my existence in the business I have witnessed many test reports presented by manufacturers looking AMAZING while reality was miles off. Can also name many ways how to skew samples so results come back to your liking.

You want to see results? Do it yourself. Only then you can trust what you see.
Wasn't aware that only a few products shown those contamination issues. And those were the ones retested.

Wasn't trying to come at you in a negative way, BTW. Was just curious about it and agreed on the whole lab testing opinion, in a way.

Been using your products for a little while now. Recently did a wholesale order and feedback from everyone was 100%.

Never took your posting in negative way. Just tried explaining the matter in honest and authentic way

Back