HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Yeah, this is a very slow week in replies from him. Still waiting on tracking link/ payment confirmation, but I also waited a couple of days to get answer from his stock etc.

No testing since early 2021? How come? Will there be any soon?
Just scroll back please
Hey @hleur , how about 0.25mg anastrozole pills ? instead of we breaking or dissolving 1mg pills , that would be top notch for trt users , would buy it 100% , balkan even had those some years ago
Not planning those at the moment. I know
there’s many things that would help specific customers, but unfortunately can’t satisfy everyone.

I know guys things have been slow last days and I am very sorry for that. Please rest assured each request and order will be processed eventually. I am actively trying to streamline the process to cut reaction times while not compromising yours and ours security.

We created a tool To target repeating requests about general guidelines and the most up to date product list, availability and pricing.

Please get back in email and we will explain and show you how to get all this information any instant you need it. Thanks

To the point where lab tests you’re looking for suddenly pop up.

Another option is going to HL official website directly and there you can find lab test performed by us together with each product pic

To where exactly? I’m not seeing anything.
I am customer since... Maybe a year or something like that. I did lab test for primobolan, drosta p, npp and their test e incl bloods for their HGH and everytime it was g2g.

They had some issues in the very beginning with their first batches that some gear was contaminated with other gear agents... If I remember correctly tren a had some tren e contamination. And some other products with Minor not declarated gear in it. They reacted immediately and brewed a new batch of everything and since then it was always on point.

If you live in EU, considering price and shipping time, HL is imo the best choice you can do

To the point where lab tests you’re looking for suddenly pop up.

Another option is going to HL official website directly and there you can find lab test performed by us together with each product pic
Not sure if you’re intentionally being a cunt or you’re just not understanding my questions, so I’ll ask again in simple and certain terms.

Why is there no testing of products for over a year?

Will you be sending your products out for testing soon?

Not sure if you’re intentionally being a cunt or you’re just not understanding my questions, so I’ll ask again in simple and certain terms.

He is a cunt but see posts 1280,1162,1142,1140,1114,1056,1059 and might be other that I didn't note

You are interested in some data and are to stupid and/or lazy to use the search function.

Furthermore a guy like you would never been satisfied with test results from a source right?

Take your time, search the pages and trust the users here. Don't be a cunt

You are interested in some data and are to stupid and/or lazy to use the search function.

Furthermore a guy like you would never been satisfied with test results from a source right?

Take your time, search the pages and trust the users here. Don't be a cunt
My bad I did miss some tests. The website only lists tests from over a year ago, and the newer tests in the thread are scattered around the place.

2AF9C44C-8FE6-43DC-BB02-0620CCB679D7.jpeg38FC2AB0-A1AB-48D1-A7AE-1E67A473E661.jpeg

Hello @hleur can you tell me if this seems legit? QR codes are only on the box, not on the vial?? the QR code checks as good but i still have my doubts, i did not get this from you and it is the first time i get this brand, thanks, also the batch number seems it is not tested on the web site but i guess you do not test all the batches

Last edited:
View attachment 167595View attachment 167596

Hello @hleur can you tell me if this seems legit? QR codes are only on the box, not on the vial?? the QR code checks as good but i still have my doubts, i did not get this from you and it is the first time i get this brand, thanks, also the batch number seems it is not tested on the web site but i guess you do not test all the batches
they don’t have a QR code on the vials

View attachment 167595View attachment 167596

Bro I don’t want to shill for this lab but human labs is one of the very few EU sources who isn’t selling trash juice . His test e is mad strong and his Tren also , why didn’t you ordered directly from him? So you would be 100% sure it’s legit

Bro I don’t want to shill for this lab but human labs is one of the very few EU sources who isn’t selling trash juice . His test e is mad strong and his Tren also , why didn’t you ordered directly from him? So you would be 100% sure it’s legit
Hello thanks, simply because there is one dealer in my country that has just started selling this brand and i was in need of Mast E ASAP, one day to my door step.
LOL i paid 48 eur for mine, i just saw he sells it for only 35 eur, ohh well if it is legit i don´t mind

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back