HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Email please

No EO in the susta, but some people have troubles with the product regarding PIP due to higher concentration
Pip is not the problem.
I have inflamation signs in my elbow, knee etc.
Usually that stems from EO or other solvents like Glycol or Miglyol.
I might try the Primo I got from you to double check.

Sent first email on 25/04
Order landed 29/04

Pretty impressive speed, +1 for the Stealth as well.

Can't really comment on the quality yet but been using their GSO Test P for two weeks now and feel great. The oil passes through (kinda slow but honestly at a pretty decent pace) an insulin needle.

Currently almost 2 months further. No PIP from 0.6ml Test P ED with a 29G/30G (Tried both)

Good results, will order more =)

How do you store Humatrope HGH from Lilly? Never had any issues?

Also any feedback on any HGH you have?
In cool as all peptides and HGH. Feedback on HUMANTROPIN 50 is very positive, backed up with labs, safe option I'd say.

Back in stock
Omnadren
Eiffelfango
Cenforce-200

Email us for latest product list

Attachments

• cenforce-200.jpg
    cenforce-200.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 131
  • pharma-swiss-omnadren.jpg
    pharma-swiss-omnadren.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
In cool as all peptides and HGH. Feedback on HUMANTROPIN 50 is very positive, backed up with labs, safe option I'd say.

Back in stock
Omnadren
Eiffelfango
Cenforce-200

You think there would be no issue during the time it's being shipped? Being summer ajd all and also vecause it's taking a lot of time to receive it lately plus there's some stuff going on in my country with postal service too. Last one was shipped jun 14th and it's still not in my country.

HUMATROPIN prices are very attractive yes. Plus some others HGH like Lilly's.

Just need some fast acting insulin ahah

Back in stock
Omnadren
Eiffelfango
Cenforce-200

Can you post pictures of the Eifelfango (Test E i guess)?

Anyone else try this brand? How do I order?
I have tried this brands moda and armoda. Both worked i personally like armoda better some say less anxiety compared to modafinil but im a stim junkie so... def worth trying if he still has it in stock and good price because ships from EU :)!

Back