HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Had a few orders with the source lately, smooth and easy. I'd say the test e. is great in terms of thickness and PIP, I usually have PIP from test but not from this one and cat's one.

I had following products from humanlabs

-Test e 300
No pip,super potent , Sex Drive was astronomically high = highly recommended

- Tren A
Burnt like acid while injecting , got pretty lethargic and tired but got very lean and vascular and strong the same time in a caloric deficit = would recommend (but I don’t use Tren anymore because of the lethargic sides

-Mast P
First mastering I ever used , so I don’t know how it should work , gave me pretty good feeling ,was happy and had a lot of energy , could workout way longer than usually and got decently lean

- Primo E
First time primo ever so I don’t know how that should work but I got very lethargic (not as much as with Tren) and was also tired all day and didn’t notice any changes in my physique or my strengt etc (100mg Ed)

-Anadrol
Bro this anadrol strong af , took 25mg pre workout once and had to cancel my workout because the pump was so ridiculous that I was afraid my skin is going to rip apart lol ,then I only took it on leg days haha

-winstrol oral
20mg pre workout gives a nice pump ,nice veins and cool look :P

I never used more then 2 compounds together

And I only used the orals as a bridge when I was off gear.

I always ran test e as a basis and stacked one other oil .

As good as HL is , I am switching to Qingdao since he opened a EU warehouse and his prices are unbeatable

But this source sells top notch stuff

I had following products from humanlabs

-Test e 300
No pip,super potent , Sex Drive was astronomically high = highly recommended

- Tren A
Burnt like acid while injecting , got pretty lethargic and tired but got very lean and vascular and strong the same time in a caloric deficit = would recommend (but I don’t use Tren anymore because of the lethargic sides

-Mast P
First mastering I ever used , so I don’t know how it should work , gave me pretty good feeling ,was happy and had a lot of energy , could workout way longer than usually and got decently lean

- Primo E
First time primo ever so I don’t know how that should work but I got very lethargic (not as much as with Tren) and was also tired all day and didn’t notice any changes in my physique or my strengt etc (100mg Ed)

-Anadrol
Bro this anadrol strong af , took 25mg pre workout once and had to cancel my workout because the pump was so ridiculous that I was afraid my skin is going to rip apart lol ,then I only took it on leg days haha

-winstrol oral
20mg pre workout gives a nice pump ,nice veins and cool look :p

I never used more then 2 compounds together

And I only used the orals as a bridge when I was off gear.

I always ran test e as a basis and stacked one other oil .

As good as HL is , I am switching to Qingdao since he opened a EU warehouse and his prices are unbeatable

But this source sells top notch stuff

Actually running 50mg test p, 50mg tren a, 50mg mast p, 100mg anadrol, every fucking day, good stuff
Thought of trying the anadrol or superdrol - seems like you both can recommend the anadrol, but have any of you tried SD?

Thought of trying the anadrol or superdrol - seems like you both can recommend the anadrol, but have any of you tried SD?
Sdrol changes ur physique in just days, the glycogen it brings is crazy and you dont look watery as with anadrol you get little watery. Good strength boost and pumps but you cant run it very long you just start to feel like shit. Try both and see which one you like imo. Both are great

Sdrol changes ur physique in just days, the glycogen it brings is crazy and you dont look watery as with anadrol you get little watery. Good strength boost and pumps but you cant run it very long you just start to feel like shit. Try both and see which one you like imo. Both are great
I was more asking whether they or any1 had tried their SD and can say whethter its good or not.

I was more asking whether they or any1 had tried their SD and can say whethter its good or not.
I only have experience with Dragon Pharma superdrol and this was 2 years ago, I used 30mg Ed but I didn’t workout and just took it because I was in a relationship back then and My gf told me that I looked way more shredded and full and veiny then usual. And I also didn’t took care of my nutrition too. Ate bullshit everyday haha

I only have experience with Dragon Pharma superdrol and this was 2 years ago, I used 30mg Ed but I didn’t workout and just took it because I was in a relationship back then and My gf told me that I looked way more shredded and full and veiny then usual. And I also didn’t took care of my nutrition too. Ate bullshit everyday haha
You took Superdrol, one of the harshest drugs there is and didnt train or eat properly at all?

Wow.

Back