HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I was more asking whether they or any1 had tried their SD and can say whethter its good or not.
i just got it today,will come back and repost my experiences with it in a few days,as it kicks in extremely fast,if i forget feel free to dm me and ill reply back on this page

I payed on 5th. On 9th i got a tracking number. On 12'th that tracking number actually worked. The package is still in his country.
How long did you wait for yours?
i just got it today,will come back and repost my experiences with it in a few days,as it kicks in extremely fast,if i forget feel free to dm me and ill reply back on this page

I payed on 5th. On 9th i got a tracking number. On 12'th that tracking number actually worked. The package is still in his country.
Always 4-5 days only once I had to wait for 9days , and with 4-5 days I mean from paying till receiving the package

Yeah I am sorry, the maintenance/holiday period is still ongoing. Promo too, ending Sunday midnight!
Have they modvigil? Thanks..
It will be included in product list when back in stock (ETA next week). A customer got greedy and bought it up

I had the same issue a few weeks ago. Finally received the package and there were things missing. Waiting on a response from them. Packaging was strange as well, not like my first order.

I ordered, paid, and received tracking all in 24 hours on Monday - early Tuesday morning. Tracking worked today.

The mistake has been remediated, I'm happy. I have quite a stash now so won't be returning any time soon, but I would recommend HL to anyone reading this.

Hello everyone, I ordered and paid from HL on the 13th. I haven't heard from him since then, although I've sent him several messages. Does anyone have the same experience?

Back