HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I took 10mg anavar 2h before workout ( legs) and being in a caloric deficit i didn't expect much. The pump felt like i were carb loaded. Is that placebo? What would you describe the feeling. If that's how it is i should take longer rest between sets because the pump affects the nr of reps and load that i am working with. Thx.

I took 10mg anavar 2h before workout ( legs) and being in a caloric deficit i didn't expect much. The pump felt like i were carb loaded. Is that placebo? What would you describe the feeling. If that's how it is i should take longer rest between sets because the pump affects the nr of reps and load that i am working with. Thx.
His brand?

I took 10mg anavar 2h before leg day. I am in pretty steep kcal deficit and didn't expect much because i got used to being flat(get flat or stay fat). I got painful pumps that resembled the ones i get being carb loaded. What would you describe the feeling? Is it placebo?
Is primo colorless? ( like water)

I took 10mg anavar 2h before leg day. I am in pretty steep kcal deficit and didn't expect much because i got used to being flat(get flat or stay fat). I got painful pumps that resembled the ones i get being carb loaded. What would you describe the feeling? Is it placebo?
Is primo colorless? ( like water)
That's the anavar! When I took it I could not even eat properly my jaws was exploding.

If the answer has been taking so long, I apologize. I wish we could always fulfill the promise of lightning fast shipping, but I can assure you and everybody else it is not because of incompetence or neglect. I can afford hiring more staff and ship orders within 1 hour of payment, and do shipping multiple times a day, but doing so, would breach a whole set of security measures.
I am sure I am speaking for other sources too, not just us, we all would like to provide the best and most convenient service to our customers, but very few will trade convenience for security (yours and ours) and those who do are usually short lived.

I am not one of those that try to create illusion of perfection in every aspect. UGL business is inherently imperfect, wake up. I did, do and certainly will fuck things up here and there, I only HUMAN after all :). I do not fear to admit mistakes. What I guarantee though, should a mistake on our end happens, you will never get the shorter end of the deal. I make up for our mistakes. There is no client of HL on the planet that suffered a mistake of ours (shipping issues/quality/service etc) that wasn't treated properly, or we haven't actively pursued to find satisfactory solution. Heck some clients actually hope so I fuck something up with the order...
E.g there's this rule of ONE free reship if package is lost or seized. Yeah I wrote ONE so I insure myself against scamming fucks, but luckily I never had to do this, but you think I would blacked a honest, regular client if something happened after first reship? No, I don't care, keep seizing and we'll keep sending till the damn gear gets to my client.

If something is to be selling point of us, I always try the honesty is the thing.
I understand everything, but I would like to know the timing of my order by when it will be shipped? Or choose you as a seller because I have seen that you ship within 24 hours. I await your reply thanks.
payment made on Monday but so far I don't even know when the seller thinks to ship my order, having seen that he responds to emails with little desire or lack of time.

I understand everything, but I would like to know the timing of my order by when it will be shipped? Or choose you as a seller because I have seen that you ship within 24 hours. I await your reply thanks.
payment made on Monday but so far I don't even know when the seller thinks to ship my order, having seen that he responds to emails with little desire or lack of time.

As @Klimmzugernie said already , you should chill. You defintily reseive your order. A lot of seller write the"shipping within 24 hours " terms.

He will ship it when its the best time.
If you do buying stuff in this scene, you must learn to wait sometimes longer.
If you ask every 2 days , i think HL will not speed up with your stuff.

You should buy early enought that you not have a stress to get your stuff .
Plan in average 1 1/2 - 3 weeks (depend on your country) from payment to reach you. (applies to every source)

When i bought from HL , i get everytime my stuff so no worrys

Did anybody experienced pip from mct test c 300?
In general regarding pip:
A) a virgin muscle will always get pip in the first weeks/month
B) the injection technique is important. Avoid to hurt veins, push the oil SLOWLY into the muscle. DON'T massage the area.
C) pip is in the most cases no quality marker.

Goodness! You need to be patient man. They already addressed this. It may take a little bit of time sometimes. This isn’t Amazon. If you are unhappy, use a different source. Even with a delay, this source is still one of the fastest I’ve used.

Goodness! You need to be patient man. They already addressed this. It may take a little bit of time sometimes. This isn’t Amazon. If you are unhappy, use a different source. Even with a delay, this source is still one of the fastest I’ve used.
So if you tell me that waiting times are 2/3 weeks, at this point I would choose @Liska who ships on time in the times stated in her shop. Quindgao Sigma was also very quick in shipping my package the next day after payment and I'm sure they receive hundreds of orders every day and hundreds of messages "this deserves 5 stars service to me". , I repeat I wanted to try this seller but the fact that he responds with difficulty and the waiting times are ultra long makes me dont want to place the next order.
But when it comes to paying, he answers you quickly.

Last edited:
Back