HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Hello everyone, I ordered and paid from HL on the 13th. I haven't heard from him since then, although I've sent him several messages. Does anyone have the same experience?

have a little patience, it's not Amazon Prime.
he clearly wrote a few pages ago that from 4-17 July there's a ''maintenace period''.

i've made several orders from him and everything was always ok, so don't worry.

I know that it's not Amazon prime, I'm not ordering from him for the first time either, I just wanted to ask if some were waiting for an answer because he was online here in the meantime

Peptides factory UPDATE

After long preparations, setting up and testing I can finally announce the new project being almost 100% done and ready.
HL together with partners bringing EU domestic peptides, HGH and HCG.

We will produce the most common products and keep them on stock so anyone can order, be it retail or wholesale customers.

Labs and resellers can use our services and order production for their brands - custom peptides, custom dosages, tailored to your needs.

Partners are licensed to obtain a GMP raw materials, so we are currently in the process of testing, to find the most suitable ones for each product.

The first test batch of peptides is done, I will put them for sale soon.

BPC-157
CJC-1295 without DAC
GHRP-2
GHRP-6
MT-2
PT-141
TB-500

This is great news.

You are missing, however, ipamorelin. It would be much better then GHRP6 or 2 ... as it and hexarelin, are the ones who don't suffer any hunger sides (and ipa has very little cortisol and prolactin sides). Are you planning on bringing ipa and hex in the future?

Anybody over here know what's the deal with the kigtropins and riptropins 10 x 20mg kits? They're really cheap and I'm guessing there's a reason for that ...?

When a lab is testing their own raws/products, it’s for quality assurance and verification. Testing products of a third party where we can’t even guarantee a product of supposedly same batch is indeed the same batch, isn’t productive and is only populism and abusing lab tests for cheap marketing.

This labs abusing populism is growing trend around here. I said many times only valuable lab test is a blind test performed by genuine customer. I personally don’t trust any lab test and you shouldn’t too.

It seems like people can’t tell a good gear from bad gear anymore without lab tests. Maybe switch a sport?

I am stocking many other products besides HL, I’ll never vouch for any one of them because it’s not ours. If you trust them/like them, you have option to buy. You’ll never read me vouching for something that’s not made in HL

I could give a prime example of a “lab” rigorously testing “own” products yet being on mercy of someone else. That example would have cemented what I just wrote but boy that would be nasty and disappointing and wouldn’t help anyone

I could give a prime example of a “lab” rigorously testing “own” products yet being on mercy of someone else. That example would have cemented what I just wrote but boy that would be nasty and disappointing and wouldn’t help anyone
good evening, yesterday I made the payment via Bitcoin by sending Twix but you don't answer me on email. I await your message with the tracking number of the package.

Yo bro, it's less than one day wtf you post here. Geez smoke some weed and calm down
"Your order will be shipped within 24 hours of receiving payment and we will always provide a tracking number. Shipping time is usually 2-7 days within EU and orders are discreetly packed and sent via the shipping service we determine to be best for the particular order, but we are open to specific preferences and requests as well"

My dear friend there is no need to tell me what to do please, because if the seller has declared that the package will be sent within 24 hours from the moment of receiving the money, but in my case it has already been 30 hours, and apparently seller in these 30 hours he did not answer me. So I have the reason if I write here.

It seems to me that if there are delays, the seller must give notice if he does not make it in time. 1. For professionalism 2. Out of respect for the customer.

Last edited:
"Your order will be shipped within 24 hours of receiving payment and we will always provide a tracking number. Shipping time is usually 2-7 days within EU and orders are discreetly packed and sent via the shipping service we determine to be best for the particular order, but we are open to specific preferences and requests as well"

My dear friend there is no need to tell me what to do please, because if the seller has declared that the package will be sent within 24 hours from the moment of receiving the money, but in my case it has already been 30 hours, and apparently seller in these 30 hours he did not answer me. So I have the reason if I write here.

It seems to me that if there are delays, the seller must give notice if he does not make it in time. 1. For professionalism 2. Out of respect for the customer.
No need to worry. HL is a reliable source and at the moment there is vacation time and some new ppl in the warehouse (explained couple of pages before) which could lead to some delay.

Don't be a cunt and tell us about terms and conditions... Illegal business is not Amazon.

Don't want to attack you... Just relax a little bit ... No need to worry about this source. Trust me.

I also just placed an order from him, and I also kind of got worried because he didn't answer immediately, and some information was vague but overall he does answer pretty quickly (answered like 6 times) and seems to be ok. Let's see how it goes.

If the answer has been taking so long, I apologize. I wish we could always fulfill the promise of lightning fast shipping, but I can assure you and everybody else it is not because of incompetence or neglect. I can afford hiring more staff and ship orders within 1 hour of payment, and do shipping multiple times a day, but doing so, would breach a whole set of security measures.
I am sure I am speaking for other sources too, not just us, we all would like to provide the best and most convenient service to our customers, but very few will trade convenience for security (yours and ours) and those who do are usually short lived.

I am not one of those that try to create illusion of perfection in every aspect. UGL business is inherently imperfect, wake up. I did, do and certainly will fuck things up here and there, I only HUMAN after all :). I do not fear to admit mistakes. What I guarantee though, should a mistake on our end happens, you will never get the shorter end of the deal. I make up for our mistakes. There is no client of HL on the planet that suffered a mistake of ours (shipping issues/quality/service etc) that wasn't treated properly, or we haven't actively pursued to find satisfactory solution. Heck some clients actually hope so I fuck something up with the order...
E.g there's this rule of ONE free reship if package is lost or seized. Yeah I wrote ONE so I insure myself against scamming fucks, but luckily I never had to do this, but you think I would blacked a honest, regular client if something happened after first reship? No, I don't care, keep seizing and we'll keep sending till the damn gear gets to my client.

If something is to be selling point of us, I always try the honesty is the thing.

Last edited:
Back