HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I have tried this brands moda and armoda. Both worked i personally like armoda better some say less anxiety compared to modafinil but im a stim junkie so... def worth trying if he still has it in stock and good price because ships from EU :)!
Thanks man. I will probably try both of them then and see what I like. How do I order again?

Please note that planned maintenance will be performed in the period 04th July - 17th July. During this period, please excuse the longer response to your messages and questions. Nevertheless, all orders will be processed and shipped.

At the same time, we want to announce a promotion that will last throughout this period.

For every 300 EUR of purchase, you get 100 EUR back!

To apply the discount, please use the code CASHBACK22.

Please note that planned maintenance will be performed in the period 04th July - 17th July. During this period, please excuse the longer response to your messages and questions. Nevertheless, all orders will be processed and shipped.

At the same time, we want to announce a promotion that will last throughout this period.

Hi, how works the promotion exactly?
for example if i make a 310€ order, can i choose other products worth 100€ and add them directly to the same order or did i become a “voucher” worth 100€ that i have to use in future orders?

sorry for the stupid question

How long is this code available?

Back