HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Dragon pharma ships to eu?
They have an EU Warehouse it seems, right now they are only option left for DHB and i just realized is the AAS that suits me the best, gentle with hairlline, in my case i notice a huge increase in libido like no other, no crazy sides, no mood swings, no emotional lability, i see people comparing it with primo but i get no libido boost on Primo, none, also i find it harsh on my hair.
But as i stated before i never used DP before so i´ll send it out for testing, i have tryed proviron, masteron, and everyother DHT derivative but DHB seems to be the one i feel the best on, i can feel the drying effect of mast provi, winny, maybe too much, dropping a bit of mast e on top of DHB and test and it is great, i also feels it does not have the antiestrogenic effect that Bolde has so it won´t tank my E2

They have an EU Warehouse it seems, right now they are only option left for DHB and i just realized is the AAS that suits me the best, gentle with hairlline, in my case i notice a huge increase in libido like no other, no crazy sides, no mood swings, no emotional lability, i see people comparing it with primo but i get no libido boost on Primo, none, also i find it harsh on my hair.
But as i stated before i never used DP before so i´ll send it out for testing, i have tryed proviron, masteron, and everyother DHT derivative but DHB seems to be the one i feel the best on, i can feel the drying effect of mast provi, winny, maybe too much, dropping a bit of mast e on top of DHB and test and it is great, i also feels it does not have the antiestrogenic effect that Bolde has so it won´t tank my E2
Agree, I don't use dhb since It elevates my hematocrit too much as I have it's genetically high (in the high end of basal values), but is a good aas need to be stacked imho, alone has not a great potential.

I think that liska will have soon, just wait and stock it

I can confirm this sources tren A is legit. Going in week 3 at 300mg/week. Full as a house, while getting dryer every week. Strength going up while being in a deficit.

View attachment 167595View attachment 167596

Hello @hleur can you tell me if this seems legit? QR codes are only on the box, not on the vial?? the QR code checks as good but i still have my doubts, i did not get this from you and it is the first time i get this brand, thanks, also the batch number seems it is not tested on the web site but i guess you do not test all the batches
Legit. If you are unsure about your source, email us and we can confirm.
Same price as Test E and Test C?
Oil still MCT?
Just realized I forgot the pricetag. It's 32 EUR. Yes still.

I will be sending Euro Pharmacies DHB / 1-Test Cyp to Janoshik shortly, I will keep you all updated.
Edit: probably in the EU sources thread rather than here.

Edit 2: I received an order from @hleur recently, and everything seems great so far! It took a bit longer than expected, but that has nothing to do with @hleur. I'll send something to Janoshik for testing as well, since I'm sending the DHB / 1-Test anyway.

Sibutramine and other fat loss/appetite suppresants on stock! Please contact me in email for further details, or download the latest productlist

Guys, put something in the community fridge test your gear and share the results with us instead of just being to lazy to search and read the thread..

Hi
Has anyone test the tren acetate and test propionate?
Is it a strong tren ?

Greets
Harry
Yes it is, Tren is strong ,the test p is not so strong at least not as strong as their test E 300

When I inject 200mg test p from HL my libido is good (2-3 sex a day ) but when I inject their test e 300 my libido is ridiculous (5-7 sex a day possible)

Tren pip is wild but the test p pip is ridiculous

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back