Hupharma USA domestic and international line

I might order a few tren and see about testing... needing some pretty quick and my usual source is out right now unfortunately... now thinking about it I don’t think I’ve ever even seen his finished product posted here like picture wise

Last edited:
I might order a few tren and see about testing... needing some pretty quick and my usual source is out right now unfortunately... now thinking about it I don’t think I’ve ever even seen his finished product posted here like picture wise
There's other domestics around here that I would trust way more than this guy.

There's other domestics around here that I would trust way more than this guy.
Yea I’ve heard some good things about dnp shredded labs but some say they haven’t received their orders in over 2 weeks.... I’ve been using Stanford for about 5 years lol feel old and out of the Source game

Yea I’ve heard some good things about dnp shredded labs but some say they haven’t received their orders in over 2 weeks.... I’ve been using Stanford for about 5 years lol feel old and out of the Source game
Lol you threw me for a loop here. I don't know anything about Shredded Labs or their DNP. I was talking about domestic labs and sources in general.

Lol you threw me for a loop here. I don't know anything about Shredded Labs or their DNP. I was talking about domestic labs and sources in general.
no there’s a domestic source on here called “dnp shredded labs” he started only selling dnp but now sells all products. My bad for the confusion

Again it's normal 89% test e results from Janoshik. I tested different batches test e from Janoshik and talked with him about his test method. He tested almost all test e from 85% to 91%. We always use 10% extra raws to brew our oils, none semi finished or finished oils underdosed.

Again it's normal 89% test e results from Janoshik. I tested different batches test e from Janoshik and talked with him about his test method. He tested almost all test e from 85% to 91%. We always use 10% extra raws to brew our oils, none semi finished or finished oils underdosed.
Correct. I see stuff like on the regular. Except many others don't publish results other than 96 or 98%+.

What makes up the other 11% of the powder? Rat droppings?
Floor sweepings?
Fent?
chinese MSG flavoring?
Usually it's unbound ester, degraded hormone, residual solvents, moisture etc.

I don't want to get into any discussion here, I just wanted to provide clarification.

S
So do you provide 10% extra raws when someone buys them?

S

So do you provide 10% extra raws when someone buys them?

Yes i can provide 10% to 20% extra when anyone buys test raws. We recommend you brew oils with extra 5-10%, some good brewers always do that. Don't add extra when you brew test c, test p and tren a, they are easy to get crystalled. Higher dose deca is hard to filter. The test c, sust, tren, mast p, mast e, primo e, anavar, dbol, winny etc raws always tested with great results.

Are there test results that your semi finished and finished aren't underdosed?

What’d you pick up?
Test E 300 semi finished
EQ 250 semi finished
Isotretinoin 10g
vials + filters

Just a small order to test the whole thing with them
Next order will be for some other semi finished oils and raw powder for some orals (PCT/17aa)

Lmao not sure how I'm the idiot here but yeah buddy whatever you say.
When a fuckin idiot is saying something I've never said, yeah I can say idiot if I want. I can tell what I want, you said its vegetable oil, I say you're an idiot.

I don't give a fuck what you think anymore about these guys. I'm gonna labtest on my side and see if semi finished oils are good or not. Delivery was not bad, thats another point.

When a fuckin idiot is saying something I've never said, yeah I can say idiot if I want. I can tell what I want, you said its vegetable oil, I say you're an idiot.

I don't give a fuck what you think anymore about these guys. I'm gonna labtest on my side and see if semi finished oils are good or not. Delivery was not bad, thats another point.

Dude shut the fuck up you whiny ass cry baby. Test your gear good for you fucking key board warrior pussy. Next time before you suck off a source test 1st. That was my point. Good day idiot.

Sponsors

Back