Hupharma USA domestic and international line

Well, happy birthday then, here, have a cake :D

6A.jpg
People get banned over making fun junkie Floyd but not this?

I have to apologise i can't get test reports. It was one of our partner contacted Jano but i shipped the raws samples. My partner not willing to send me reports for some reason.

Test E 89%
Test C 98%
Tren A 98%
Mast E 98%
Primo 98%
Deca 91%
EQ 91%
Anavar 96%
Adrol 98%
Aromasin 96%

Has anyone actually tried their injectables? I’ve been reading through this and his thread is everywhere, he has a partner that won’t send him the test results?? Lol red flag.
I've seen people on other boards say they've used it, as well as other talking about them. They seem to mainly promote raws on the boards.

I would also agree if the partner won't send results it slightly worrying. @Bighupharma can you let us know what's happening?

The partner resells our raws/finished products, he just worrys his clients order from me directly instead of him. The reports have his contact information.

I've seen people on other boards say they've used it, as well as other talking about them. They seem to mainly promote raws on the boards.

I would also agree if the partner won't send results it slightly worrying. @Bighupharma can you let us know what's happening?

The partner resells our raws/finished products, he just worrys his clients order from me directly instead of him. The reports have his contact information.

I suppose that if the Test E raw powder is 89%, so the derived semi-finished oil is dosed with the same ratio?

Sponsors

Back