Hupharma USA domestic and international line

well great if Jano is creeping around here he exactly knows what is each product. SMH Hey Jano code 1 is test e make sure it comes back test e. How does this help any?
Geez, like I give a flying fuck.

I'm doing in a week what other labs do in a year. I don't have time to correlate goddamn forum posts with clients and their samples.

Even if I had and that was my modus operandi, one would guess that in 8000 goddamn tests somebody would notice.

There are plenty people waiting eagerly for any mistake of mine and yet...

If they sent them in to @janoshik as non blind, that’s what he’s going to test for, so it doesn’t really matter what they post here. The funnier thing would be if he’s testing looking for those and they come back as otherwise or severely under dosed.
Well, if all samples were what they are claimed to be my job would be quite pointless from the AAS user's point of view.

Hell, JSwole (I think? memory is a bit blurry) told me what to expect in those wonderful praetorian mixes, so all I would have to do was check their product list... but we all know how that turned out.

From the manufacturer's point of view... well, for some reason all these financially well-off sources, who might very well be using Chemtox or Lab4Tox or some other reputable lab (though I'm not aware of any other) for QA/QC are throwing their money at me consistently...

Hey @bolder, see? now this is sensitive, the guy is sore like a pussy in humid summer :D
Naw man. I just don’t trust you and think you’re no better than any scamming source. The only reason you got let off the hook was because you fill some niche roll. You’re a piece of shit who got away with something no one ever should and no one should ever trust you because they’d have to take you at your word.
You literally just shrug it off like a joke like prat did on that shit forum.

Naw man. I just don’t trust you and think you’re no better than any scamming source. The only reason you got let off the hook was because you fill some niche roll. You’re a piece of shit who got away with something no one ever should and no one should ever trust you because they’d have to take you at your word.
You literally just shrug it off like a joke like prat did on that shit forum.
I'm sorry you feel that way, please, let me know your other thoughts and concerns at phone number +1 212-384-1000

I'll be waiting for your call and you might even win a complimentary foam roller with our logo and your initials embroidered.

Hey man you can't pick your birthday :(:p.
Well, happy birthday then, here, have a cake :D

6A.jpg

Back