Hupharma USA domestic and international line

Unless they compensate for the loss in purity, yes. The finished product would be underdosed.
Ok so the question now is... do they, at least, compensate when making oils or not?
Even if its the case, the raw is underdosed and it stays as an issue for raw powder customers

The partner resells our raws/finished products, he just worrys his clients order from me directly instead of him. The reports have his contact information.

There are ways to blur out his contact info. Test reports are crucial for gaining customer's trust. Even with reports most of us are still in doubt. Hope you can get to the bottom of it and post actual reports here.

Can't say I've ever had personal experience with these guys, but looking at other forums people to seem to have products land and I believe they also sell a finished products as well.

Whether the product is any good, who knows.

Can't say I've ever had personal experience with these guys, but looking at other forums people to seem to have products land and I believe they also sell a finished products as well.

Whether the product is any good, who knows.
Yea they do sell finished products, no one knows the quality because no one will post testing therefore no one is going to purchase lol

Yea they do sell finished products, no one knows the quality because no one will post testing therefore no one is going to purchase lol
I'm still waiting my first order from them (Test E 300 / EQ 250 Semi finished). I will send some filtered EQ to janoshik once it will be ready.

That's one thing I've always seen with these guys, for whatever reason it seems to take a short while to get the stuff sent out. 11 days after payment seems far longer than most others.

That's one thing I've always seen with these guys, for whatever reason it seems to take a short while to get the stuff sent out. 11 days after payment seems far longer than most others.
Yes, I totally agree with you
I thought it was just a delay because I'm not really fortunate in life
But it seems that it takes some time to send their shipments
It's a "test order" for me. If the labtests are ok I'm gonna buy some other semi finished and raws from them

It's because post office was closed 1 week in china they stopped shipping, usually it takes a shorter time.

Yea domestic shipping in the states should take no longer then 3-5 days, curious to know if their finish products are made in the states by a brewer here.

I’ll say most underground labs overdose there stuff 5-10% from what I’ve heard, some might say they don’t and some will tell you they do

I suppose that if the Test E raw powder is 89%, so the derived semi-finished oil is dosed with the same ratio?

What makes up the other 11% of the powder? Rat droppings?
Floor sweepings?
Fent?
chinese MSG flavoring?

Part of me likes he posted that test result shows that the tests were actually completed and accurate.. but then it’s like damn y so shitty.. and I have a hard time believing he overcompensated to dose his finish products correctly. I would venture to guess there is some underdosed test being sold.

Sponsors

Back