• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor Hutech Lab USA Domestic.

Pacakage has been in “shipping label created” status for a week now. Talked to them about an update on Thursday morning and haven’t heard anything since.
I've got the same status, shipping label has been created for close to a week with no receipt of parcel. For us-domestic this is weak-sauce and I will be much more hesitant using this source from now on.

Last edited:
I have replied to DMs and emails. If yours have not been replied yet, you can message me again here so I can fix the delayed package issue. If you are having this problem, let me know via dm and ill take care of it. Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.

I have replied to DMs and emails. If yours have not been replied yet, you can message me again here so I can fix the delayed package issue. If you are having this problem, let me know via dm and ill take care of it. Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience.
Just got your reply & your solution is great so even tho it's delayed I'm a happy customer. You've always been great in the past (I'm a newer customer) and I'm going to continue shopping with you!

Thanks!

@hutechlabusa got back with me a couple a days ago and offered a resend, now there is two tracking numbers but still no movement. Many orders and first real problem so I am staying optimistic.

This source has and I feel will always have shipping issues, which sucks for them cuz I've used there gear and had some good results and no min is ways a plus.

@hutechlabusa got back with me a couple a days ago and offered a resend, now there is two tracking numbers but still no movement. Many orders and first real problem so I am staying optimistic.
Hi bro these resend orders have been forwarded to a different shipper just yesterday. Give it another 24 hrs it should update. Thank you.

This source has and I feel will always have shipping issues, which sucks for them cuz I've used there gear and had some good results and no min is ways a plus.
Agreed I have no problem with the quality of their product, that’s why I keep buying. Lol

No issues in the past that haven’t been fixed quickly. This time though I’ve placed a few orders that took longer to ship no biggy. But my recent order hasn’t moved outta “label created” for 10 days now. Talked to customer service they assured me someone would email me. 48 hours later nothing. I emailed them they said they’d get it to an admin still no movement.

No issues in the past that haven’t been fixed quickly. This time though I’ve placed a few orders that took longer to ship no biggy. But my recent order hasn’t moved outta “label created” for 10 days now. Talked to customer service they assured me someone would email me. 48 hours later nothing. I emailed them they said they’d get it to an admin still no movement.
This is me also, but I got tracking for a “resend” a couple days ago and still no movement on either one!! @hutechlabusa what is going on!

Done plenty of orders with them before and usually no problems. Last order I did recently the tracking didn't update for over a week. I reached out to their support and they sent me another tracking number yesterday. Still no update just says "label created." I would hold off on ordering until there's people with packs landing.