• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor Hutech Lab USA Domestic.

My order was never shipped and that's according to the mailing service tracker and your own website. It never made it past domestic processing. mailing service status never changed from "awaiting item" from when I first got the tracking #.
Hello, i sent you a dm. Thanks!

Any Janoshik testing on their HGH with Dimer content? I don’t care about non-Dimer tests at all.

Any actual nipps / vags exposed by these girls? If so, which page?

TD! After the issue with my original order @hutechlabusa made up for it. They fixed the first order and also sent another package for the inconvenience, both arrived today.

Last edited:
In the same boat currently. So far email has been very responsive. Still been over a week and tracking still shows awaiting package.
Yeah I have been in touch and they are looking into it. I've made several orders with them before and usually I know what day the pack is going out and we missed that day this week.

Normally I wouldn't be concerned but I ran out of something and needed it within 2 weeks, hoping that hutech can get the shipper to make a special trip to the post office and drop our shit off before this time next week.

Still waiting to hear back from hutech with anything specific regarding my order. Seems like their USA counterpart may be MIA, I would hold off ordering domestic from these guys until they get these week plus old orders sent out.

Sponsors

Latest posts