MESO-Rx Sponsor Hutech Lab USA Domestic.

Done plenty of orders with them before and usually no problems. Last order I did recently the tracking didn't update for over a week. I reached out to their support and they sent me another tracking number yesterday. Still no update just says "label created." I would hold off on ordering until there's people with packs landing.
Last time this happened with hutech it was ugly and packs were getting seized. Watch yourselves

Finally got someone on customer service to “submit a resend” said it’ll take 1-3 days for an update then gave me an email I’ve emailed with no reply. We’ll see what happens.

Here to update that after reaching out to the reps in this forum my order has touched down and I'm happy. Thank you on the communication and follow-through while correcting the initial order.

I finally was able to speak with somebody last night and they’re gonna re-ship me supposedly a different brand because they’re having issues with the two brands I ordered being shipped.

It seems that Hutech is an issue. I ordered domestic 9 days ago with no movement, however, they are saying they “dropped in mail,” repeatedly. Yet no movement on the tracking. Anyone had this issue or help on how to resolve?

It seems that Hutech is an issue. I ordered domestic 9 days ago with no movement, however, they are saying they “dropped in mail,” repeatedly. Yet no movement on the tracking. Anyone had this issue or help on how to resolve?
I had the same issue & talked to them thru the contact us/chat link on their website. I received my reship order a few days ago and have since re-ordered other products.

Hopefully they get their backend problems fixed soon. Definitely an inconvenience but they worked at a resolution & came thru for me.

One word of caution - you get charged a shipping fee for every warehouse in your order. So make sure you get all your products from the same one or it could double or triple your shipping costs! I didn't realize this until after my order went thru...

So update on my end is the tracker for the reship finally moved. Should get delivered in couple of days. This isn’t the first time this issue has occurred with them but they need to get this under control. Domestic orders shouldn’t take longer than international, on top of the hassle of chasing for another reship or tracking number. Glad they resolve the issues but the concern is there’s a lot of issues

I had the same issue & talked to them thru the contact us/chat link on their website. I received my reship order a few days ago and have since re-ordered other products.

Hopefully they get their backend problems fixed soon. Definitely an inconvenience but they worked at a resolution & came thru for me.

One word of caution - you get charged a shipping fee for every warehouse in your order. So make sure you get all your products from the same one or it could double or triple your shipping costs! I didn't realize this until after my order went thru...

Thanks for the info. How long have you been waiting? I spoke to them through the chat and was told they elevated the issue to a manager but haven’t heard back. It’s irritating. I would’ve used a diff lab if I’d known

Back