MESO-Rx Sponsor Hutech Lab USA Domestic.

I thought it was kind of odd there's an awful lot of New Members that are completely satisfied with not getting what they actually ordered.

Coincidence I'm sure.
my heart will probably explode before I can get off of this "new member" tag. but that's besides the point. I'm pretty sure you're confusing we actually got something in return in this transaction with "completely satisfied". if you were sensing any type of excitement in mine or our voices just try to think about the feeling you get when your plane lands

To any of you guys out there that have had issues with deliveries from HUTECH I WANT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I HAD A MAJOR ISSUE WITH DELIVERY FROM THEM. THEN ALEX STEPPED IN AND QUICKLY CORRECTED THE SITUATION AND ALSO MADE UP FOR THE DELIVERED ORDER Alec is aSTANDUP GUY. THEY’RE JUST GOING THROUGH SOME STRUGGLES RIGHT NOW WITH SHIPPING BUT WILL GET YOU, ALEX IS DEFINITELY A STANDUP GUY

I won’t ever order from them again. Going on day 18 after 3 “reships.” I’ll stick to what I know works. I ordered HUTECH, not Beligas. However I’ve only ever received Beligas from the. Which the pills are better so I guys I can’t really complain. Will advise if/when we get touchdown

I won’t ever order from them again. Going on day 18 after 3 “reships.” I’ll stick to what I know works. I ordered HUTECH, not Beligas. However I’ve only ever received Beligas from the. Which the pills are better so I guys I can’t really complain. Will advise if/when we get touchdown
Hi, I sent you a Dm. Thank you.

Second this… any restock on hutech? And why was zelle not accepted as a payment anymore? Never had any issues with them before but these signs are worrisome

Second this… any restock on hutech? And why was zelle not accepted as a payment anymore? Never had any issues with them before but these signs are worrisome
Hi we have few of hutech restocked. And zelle is not an option anymore we only have crypto, WU and MG at the moment.