HYB (Best Service and Product - International Shipping)

A new PDF price list has been created and can be downloaded from the privatebin link
Code:
https://privatebin.net/?cb931bf4090a7b6b#7t8roYLQFnWTSRLkGrtrfALBqh5pRnoZRFa7rpSmDxfR

No, now it is privatebin. Your last link was lazy link to Google docs inside privatebin. Gmail, Google docs? You just don't care, do you?

Just find whatever suckers you can, that's your MO?

He is right Yura, you should upload on private bin the whole pricelist or a pdf not a link to Google docs. Is not safe and to visualize it we got to use a fake account or we are gonna link our own personal Gmail to it

I warned about that here, that you should sign out of Gmail before clicking the link if you don't want this price list associated with your Google account.

Most sources use text in pastebin or pdf in private bin, @Yura(HYB)

Hello everyone !

As a token of our appreciation for your continued support, we are excited to launch a long-term raffle starting in October!

Here are the rules:

For every cumulative monthly purchase between $1 and $500, you will receive 1 raffle code.
For every cumulative monthly purchase between $501 and $1,000, you will receive 3 raffle codes.
For every cumulative monthly purchase between $1,001 and $1,500, you will receive 5 raffle codes.
For every cumulative monthly purchase between $1,501 and $2,000, you will receive 10 raffle codes (this is the maximum).
On the 1st of each month, we will hold a live-streamed drawing for the previous month's raffle, and the recording will be made available afterwards. To ensure your privacy, only raffle codes will be used during the drawing—no personal information will be revealed.

The winner will receive one free product with no additional costs!

October's prize: A TIRZ 30mg kit or a $200 store credit.

Thank you for your support, and good luck!

Are you the same Yura who used to be with SRY? If so, can you comment on the allegations that you made off with thousands of dollars from a group buy when transitioning from SRY to start HYB?

Are you the same Yura who used to be with SRY? If so, can you comment on the allegations that you made off with thousands of dollars from a group buy when transitioning from SRY to start HYB?
We have responded to this question many times on our discord. The tirz 30mg I ordered from Turtl (group purchase manager) tested 32mg with a purity of 96.8%. I communicated with Turtl about compensation as soon as possible. I told Turtl that the factory required the product to be returned and a new batch could be reissued. I would bear all the shipping costs, customs clearance costs and reissue costs. However, Turtl did not want to return the package. His reason was that he was worried that I would not reissue it. So I sent 11kits of new batches for free, which tested 32mg with a purity of 99+%.
1727786129991.webp
But at the same time, their members have been spreading rumors about me on various platforms and attacking me in private messages. I didn't say who I was angry with. I am still discussing the solution with Turtl. Turtl doesn't want to return the product, so I chose to refund 25%.
1727786299952.webp
I refunded 25% of the kit at 255USD/kit and sold it at 240USD/kit. At the same time, my other partner was afraid of the risk and cancelled the deal with me because of his membership.
1727786535619.webp

1727786621992.webp
At that time, Turtl had already determined the compensation plan and confirmed it in the public channel. I thought the matter was over because Turtl received all the reissue packages shortly afterwards.
1727786770764.webp
1727786869971.webp
In fact, it is not. Until now, many people I don’t know have been saying bad things to me in various places. From the beginning of the incident to the repair agreement, and even until now, they have not stopped. They are committed to ruining my business. In fact, it is indeed as they wish. There are always people who frequently ask me about this matter. Many customers reject our company without understanding. Everyone can say what they want to say, and I can’t stop it. I can only do my best. I hope this is the last time to tell this story. It is not easy for us to get to where we are now. We just want to do what we want to do and provide better products and services. I don’t know how much we have to do to offset this impact. But from this incident, I have also understood that it is very troublesome for more customers to return products, even if I have agreed to bear the shipping and customs clearance costs. We do not require the return of unqualified products now, and we will directly bear the losses.
We admit that we have not handled some areas well enough and there is still a lot for us to improve. We humbly accept everyone's opinions and hope to make up for our shortcomings.
Finally, I just want to state that the only connection between us and "S" is that the package that was seized during my employment has not been reissued to the customer until now. There is no other connection. I hope everyone will treat us as a new supplier.

Last edited:
Although I take time out every day to learn some English grammar, I still need to use Google Translate, so some of the explanations may not be very good, I hope you can forgive me. Finally, I hope this farce can end here. I can't and won't stop anyone from evaluating us. I believe that time can prove everything, and every customer who cooperates with us can represent everything. We will continue to grow!
End
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I take time out every day to learn some English grammar, I still need to use Google Translate, so some of the explanations may not be very good, I hope you can forgive me. Finally, I hope this farce can end here. I can't and won't stop anyone from evaluating us. I believe that time can prove everything, and every customer who cooperates with us can represent everything. We will continue to grow!
End
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I appreciate you taking the time to reply in depth in this space, thanks.

I can’t comment on Yura’s past actions, NOT A SHILL but they’ve been extremely helpful when I placed an order and after shipping one of my orders that was missing an uten they took care of me right away and compensated me for the trouble.

I’ll be placing more orders with them after the holidays, they have my business for now

I can’t comment on Yura’s past actions, NOT A SHILL but they’ve been extremely helpful when I placed an order and after shipping one of my orders that was missing an uten they took care of me right away and compensated me for the trouble.

I’ll be placing more orders with them after the holidays, they have my business for now
Thank you for your recognition!!! We will now double-check the products and addresses of each order before sending it out to avoid unnecessary trouble to customers.

Back